Summa time

Yn pov
It was the last class of the day, damn I am excited for school to be done. I looked out the window and accidentally zooned out. "Miss Martinez is there something wrong outside?" Mrs darbus asked. Now all eyes where on me. "Oh uh n-no mrs darbus, just um it's beautiful." I said quietly. "Ok Miss Y/n, you are indeed very lucky I know you and that you are a good kid." She said and then got back to talking. She was a little right. I mean I am what people call me the quiet kid. Because well I am quiet and shy and other stuff. The teachers love me, but some of the students... well let me just say they are now to found of me.

People looked at the clock and started counting down. I did not i was reading. The final bell rang dismissing all of us. I walked out with my head in my book. I bumped into someone. "Oh shit Sorry!" I said bending down picking up my stuff, "yn it's just me." Richie said helping me grab my stuff. "Oh yeah jeez um sorry" I said. "You are fine doll face" he said winking. My heart skipped a beat. I stood up and walked with the club. "So what where you all talking about?" I ask. "We where talking about Stan's bar mitzvah." Eddie replied with a sweet smile. "Ok thanks" I replied. "Yeah and I had to explain to them what it means-" Stan said then grew quiet seeings the bowers gang was starring us down.

"Think they will sign my year book? Dear Richie sorry for taking a hot steamy dump in your backpack last month. Have a great summer!" Richie said. I laughed quietly. We walked down the stair case. "Move it Gretta said bumping into me. I saw she was headed towards the girls bathroom. "Hey Eddie I have to pee I will be back. Meet outside at the trash cans?" I whispered. "Yep!" He said. I walked back up and went to the girls bathroom and heard gretta. "Let's go girls." She said walking out. "Oh hey it's the little bitch!" Gretta said shoving me, I hit the wall. I brushed it off and walked in. "Um hello?" I ask shyly. A girl with beautiful long red hair walked out. "Hey, are you um ok?" I ask quietly. "Yea thanks for asking! I am Beverly marsh! And whats your name." She asked. "I am yn, yn Martinez. Glad you are ok." I replied. "Well I hope to see you around!" She said smiling and walking off.

I then leave the bathroom and walk down the stairs and out side. I heard the rumors about Beverly but never believed it, I always say never judge a book by its cover! Anyways I walk towards the trash cans and I see the boys getting bullied. "Oh look the losers personal sex toy, here to save the day?" Henry laughed. I had my books in my hand. He walked over then slapped the books out of my hand making them fall to the floor. I was confused, like what did he want to do? Make me cry? He smirked pushing me back making me fall to the floor and I scraped my hands on the concrete. "Crap." I whispered. "She is to pussy to cuss, so innocent! But she can't be that innocent because she is black/mixed" Henry laughed taking a step closer to me. I can definitely cuss like Fuck shit pussy ass dumb bitch. But whatever. "Ok Henry back the fuck away from her!" Richie yelled. "Richie it's fine." I said. "Just please go away." I asked. "Fine, but this summer is going to be a hurt trek for you and your f@got friends" he said licking his hand and whipping it on bills face

Eddie rushed over and cleaned my hands and put bandages on them. "Eddie I'm fine." I said. "Yn you can die!" Eddie said. "Here you are." Richie said handing me my books. Stanly helped me up. "Are you ok y-y-n?" Bill asked. "Yes." I said. "G-go-good." Bill said. I threw away my books Except for my favorite the shining by Stephen king. "Wish he'd go missing." Eddie said. "He is probably the one doing it." Richie said. "Tomorrow we are meeting at Eddie's then the barrens by the way." Richie told me. I nodded. What is in stock for tomorrow, i thought to myself as I rode home.

❤️❤️❤️