Glad your alive

Yn pov

The kid named Ben got on the back of Bills bike, we all got on ours and rushed to the pharmacy. We made it into a ally near the pharmacy. We sat Ben or as people at school would call him the new kid on a crate. "Richie Y-Y/n st-stay here." Bill said. As the rest of them went to the pharmacy. "Glad we got to meet ya before you died." Richie said. "Uh thanks?" He said. "Um im yn by the way." I said shyly. "Nice to meet you."Ben said. "Yea yea but hey isn't yn just so hot." Richie said. "What? Oh um." I started. "Chill doll face I was only kidding around" he laughed. "Yeah, yeah." I said. We then sat in silence, a uncomfortable silice waiting for the three boys to be back. After a while the boys came back. Richie grabbed my hand and pulled me to the side he was on. I swallowed my spit out of nervousness. Eddie started helping Ben or as others shall say the new kid. Richie starts to do the British guy accent thing "suck the wound dr.K, get in there" "will you shut up" Eddie said say irritated "it is basic 101 common suck the wound" Eddie and Richie are going back and forth arguing. I giggle a bit at the two. "Hey, doll face finds it funny!" Richie said to Eddie. "What yn come on you don't find him funny!" Eddie asked. "Well I think he is" I said. "WoOoOw" Eddie said.

"Hey are you alright? That looks like it hurts" she was the girl I meet in the bathroom, Beverly Marsh "Oh yeah, I just umm, fell." Ben said. "Yeah right into Henry Bowers!" Richie commented. Beverly ignored his comment. "You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?" She asked giving him a wink. "W-w-we got it b-b-Beverly. T-thanks agin by th-the way." Bill said. "Yeah mabey I will see ya around. Bye boys, bye yn" She said walking off.  She remembered my name!!! "We where t-t-thinking about go-go-going to the qu-quarry tomorrow, if you w-wan-want to come." Bill spoke. "Good to know, thanks" Beverly said walking away. "Good job bringing up bowers infront of her!" Stanly spoke. "Yeah you heard what she did?!" Eddie said. "What did she do?" Ben asked. "More like who'd she do, I heard the list is longer then my wang!" Richie said. I covered my mouth so I would not laugh. "That's not saying much" stanly said. "T-there just r-ru-rumors." Bill said. "I have to agree with bill. Erm, I meet Beverly and she doesn't seem like the type of girl to do that." I spoke up. "Fine I will give her a chance for you doll face" Richie said winking at me. I giggled slightly out of nervousness. "Ok so see you all tomorrow." Stanly said starting to leave.

We all got up. I got my bike and started walking with it. I felt a hand tap on my shoulder. "Hey doll face! Mind if I walk with ya?" Richie asked. "Erm sure." I said quietly. "Yn come on just be open a little I mean you spoke up for Beverly, why can't you just speek up like the rest of us?!"He asked. "Well I don't have to, I like keeping to myself, and Well if we where all the same the world would be pretty boring" I said. "Hm I geuss that's true. But I want you to feel comfortable around me around all of us." He said sincerely. "Wow is Richie being sincere?" I asked. "If you tell anyone you are dead!" He laughed. "Ok Tozire sureeee." I said. He laughed. "See this is fun! Being able to be you! Being able to be open and freeeee" he said. "Ok ok. But I am just a shy quiet girl who minds her damn ass business. Unlike you who is in everyone's fucking business." I said. "Fine fine, but you have to promise to at least be open with me!" Richie pleaded. "I'll think about it." I said. "Good." He said. "This is your house my lady." He said kissing my hand. "Ok ok bye Rich." I said. "Bye sweet cheeks" he said as I got into my out. Damn I think I'm in love.

❤️❤️❤️