What the hell was that

Yn's pov

I was asleep, fast asleep. But I woke up with this cold breeze. Shivers went down my spine. I sit up tired. I turn my lamp on and I see a guy in my room. He walks closer to me. He grazed my jaw line with a grin I could never forget. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. "This is what you get" he said touching my thigh, getting on top of me. I closed my eyes as tight as I could with hot tears streaming down my face. "This is not real" I said, and suddenly the man was gone. I quickly got up not knowing what to do or where to go. I was in a black tank top with pink sweat pants. I decided to go where my heart felt safe. To Richies.

I quietly opened and closed my bedroom door. I snuck to the front door to carefully not wake anyone. I was finally outside. The cool air making me breath a little better. I got on my bike and rode to richies. I threw pebbles at his window. He opened. "Yn?" He asked. "Can I erm come in?" I asked. "Yea" he said. He pointed to a lader. I put it by his window. He stables it and I climb up. "So why are you here?" He asked. "I-I-I can't explain because then I will sound like a fucking crazy person and well it is stupid and nobo-" I started to spiral but Richie kissed me. "I had to make you stop" he said. "Wha-why- why did you kiss me?" I asked. "Shit I am actually sorry, you looked pretty and well you had to stop talking, pluse friends kiss!" He said. "Ok, so we can kiss as friends more often?" I ask shyly. He kissed me. We layed down and went to sleep.

I have to admire kissing as friends with Richie is well, fun.

❤️❤️❤️
An- Y'all i am sorry it's short and I did not post for 4 days, I have been busy with musicals and shit. And on top of that I have felt sick! So that's just gReAt. Also me personally I love kissing as friends but I think they are a little more then just friend kisses lol.