Ch.27: Work of Art

Irene's face was extremely red and her hands covered her eyes, "They have to stop with these things."

"You-" Jennie was interrupted by the loud noise that echoed in the courtyard. "Damn, I can't believe I'm getting no grade in Arts..." she muttered as she ran her hands over her face nervously. "Who gets no grade in the arts?!"

"You," Irene raised an eyebrow and stuck out her tongue. Jennie rolled her eyes and gave her the middle finger in response.

"Are you seriously not going to help me?"

"Good luck, Jen," Jisoo placed a kiss on the Korean's forehead before pulling Rosé by the hand. "You had all the classes to do it, now you don't have time."

Jennie huffed out loud, filling her cheeks with air, drawing a laugh from Irene who was already standing waiting for her, adjusting her backpack on her shoulder.

"Why did not you do it?" she asked herself as they walked down the hall.

"I slept with Lisa all afternoon," Jennie replied, her cheeks suddenly flushing red. "I might even have talked to her about it, but we fell asleep anyway."

"They slept, huh?" The girl swayed her eyebrows suggestively.

"That?" Jennie closed her eyes. She felt her face heat up even more when she understood what her friend meant. "No! We just slept. You didn't have to think about... other things."

"You're going to say you guys never had sex," Irene rolled her eyes teasingly.

"Joohyun! Enough!" Jennie was already almost red with embarrassment.

"Just ask," the girl shrugged, laughing softly.

"We made love, but only once," the Korean hastened to say, her shoulders hunched and her lower lip between her teeth in an attempt to hide her smile, "Because with her...everything is different. It's better ."

"You're fine, you're so in love," Irene hugged the Korean girl's shoulders as they entered the room, "Ew, you even sigh when you talk about her."

"But you can't talk about her like that because you liked me, so don't worry."

"At least I have a grade in arts."

"Fuck you."

Jennie huffed as she settled back in her chair, watching the art teacher walk into the room with the typical winsome smile on her face.