Ch.33: Triple Dose

"And there's a part of him that's fighting with those potato sacks and she and he seem to start dancing like they're fighting with boxing gloves to the music and-"

Lisa shook her head, catching the frantically gesturing hands in the air with just one of her own, using the other to pull the Korean's neck towards her, their mouths coming together immediately. A kiss not so long, without any movement of the lips, but that she was able to make her brown-eyed let out a weak, surprised, and strangled moan.

Once Lisa was gone, Jennie opened her mouth to reply but was silenced again. This time for the white hands.

"You talk a lot, Nini," she said a little slowly.

Little by little the young woman's face was taken by blush, rolling her eyes as she listened to Jisoo's shrill laugh. Lisa covered her eyes with her hands and chuckled, shaking her head.

"They both deserve it," Jennie blew out a dramatic sigh.

She got up from the sofa and passed in front of Lisa, she stopped laughing giving rise to a contained smile, accompanying her girlfriend with her eyes.

Jisoo raised an eyebrow, looking between the two of them.

"You're very much in love, aren't you?" she snorted.

Lisa looked away, her cheeks flushed, looking down at her feet dangling in the air.

"Chicken..." She whispered, approaching the Korean, who immediately grabbed her face and suffocated her breasts in a hug. "N-no...I want to talk...and breathe!"

"Okay, tell me," she sighed as she settled her pale, warm body on her shapely thighs. "Damn, your weight."

"I didn't ask to stay in your lap," she said with a frown as she raised her arms for Jisoo to hug her waist.

"Shut up before I lose my temper, whitey," she complained while Lisa shrugged and rested her chin on one of her hands, looking nonchalantly around her. "You're not going to talk?"

"B-but you said to shut up..."

Jisoo laughed, shaking her head, "You can talk, little ball."

Lisa thought for a bit before speaking, her voice so low that Jisoo couldn't understand.

"Wh-what happened to... he... the boy who hurt you... hurt Nini?"

Jisoo sighed, quickly looking around to make sure they were alone in the room.

"He got kicked out of school. My mom and I went to talk with the principal...everything worked out in the end. And he said he wants to talk with the two of us when Jen is ready to go back to school. He was thinking... How about showing the fucking idiots at school how smart you are?"

Lisa's eyes widened slightly and she lowered her head, her hands and feet fidgeting for a few moments until she finally looked up.

"Back to school?" she asked herself, her eyes narrowing suspiciously and her lower lip biting.

"Who's going back to school?" Jennie appeared in the room with a bowl in hand, her brow furrowed in confusion.

"Lisa," Jisoo said. "Lisa is going there with us to show the fucking idiots that she's much smarter than they think."

Jennie raised an eyebrow, shaking her head slowly.

"No, she will not." She murmured, trying to show a calmness that she didn't have at that moment.

Lisa shrank back on the couch as Jennie sat down next to her. She was in the middle of the two.

"Why won't you go?"