Ananya

~ In my 18s

Ananya - Mom just sign the divorce papers. No need to think twice. This person has always hurt you. Why do you need to think twice for this?

{Ananya's Father has his 1st wife Mohini and a son named Rehan - when they were fighting, Mohini left Abhishek, Ananya's Father alone. Rehan was alone. No one was there to take care of him. Abhisek married Ananya's mom to take care of Rehan inspite having his 1st wife he never thought about this crime he did. Jhilmil had no idea of Mohini and Rehan before marriage. When Abhisek brought Rehan to Jhilmil, Ananya's Mother, she was shocked and Abhisek told her to take care of Rehan. Jhilmil did know that he was divorced but little did she know that it was all lie. Ananya was born after one year of their marriage. Slowly Abhisek's true colors were flashing in front of Jhilmil's eyes. Ananya in her younger age started to know everything about her family. She wanted her mother to divorce him but her mother was not independent enough to do so. After Ananya completed her school 12th grade and her mother started a business for selling sarees, she was growing enough in her business Ananya was also becoming independent enough by teaching 2 to 3 students which made their life enough for living. Some how after her 12th exam she convinced her mother to divorce the disgusting man and at first her mother Jhilmil didn't agree but naturally she got convinced and today was the day for completing every relation they had with Abhisek.}

Abhisek - Just sign the papers. I will be happy. I won't have to think of any other families. I will be free. After you came in my life, my life fucked up. I just want to get rid of you.

Jhilmil with teary eyes signed the papers and glared at Abhisek. She was happy but angry and sad too. Happy because she don't have to bear him anymore and angry for destroying her life for 19 years and sad because she loved a wompy, evil, disgusting person.

Abhisek thought he would be happy but little did he know life has set something very different for him. He wanted to keep Ananya but Ananya didn't wanted to stay with his father and so according to the court announcement she was allowed to stay with her mom and her father can come and meet her anytime but after only seeking courts permission.

.

.

.

.

~ In my 21s

I completed my graduation from Delhi University with Psychology.

I have to prepare for my UPSC exams to prove my father's family that we are happy living family AND TAKE REVENGE....

I applied for my moddeling course for Miss India. I wanted some fame before joining the UPSC coaching.

I struggled a lot in my younger years. Today at my 21s i have no friends to talk to, to share my feelings, lonely, surrounded by people but no one to approach. I was happy till class 7 when I had no idea about anything but soon after the COVID-19 my life changed drastically. I came to know everything. Inspite of having her 1st wife and a 2nd wife my father has an affair and he was rasing the bitch's child. I used to feel suffocated there. No wonder how my mom beared all these issues. I used to feel my father never loved me all those were complete fake. Anyway I am rid of that person now.

~ 23s

I was crowned as Miss India. Little did i know i will be there crowned as Miss India.

Now I am strong enough to prepare myself for UPSC exams. IAS this is how i can show those people who behaved cruelly with my mom. I started my coaching with those money i earned from the Miss India prize.

Many barriers were there.

~ 25s

I failed. I again failed to crack the UPSC exam. I was about to give up but somehow I got courage from all those incidents i faced with my mom during my childhood.

~ 27s

I entered my office. I was given a bodyguard and a police for 24/7 hours to be with me. I was given more security by the government.

IAS officer Annaya.

Miss India Ananya

With simple hopes and simple feelings I am standing where I wanted to be. And now I am capable enough to stand in front of Mr. Abhisek's family.

(Author's POV:)

LITTLE DID ANANYA KNEW THAT NOW THAT SHE'S AN IAS OFFICER HER LIFE WILL TURN THE TABLE. ITS TIME FOR HER LOVER TO MAKE ENTRY AND MAKE HER LIFE MORE DRAMATIC AND TO MAKE CHANGES IN HER LIFE.