Jungkook

~ younger age

Jungkook was younger he dreamt of becoming a badminton player. But later, he changed his mind to become a singer after seeing G-Dragon's performance on television

~13 years old

He participated in an audition called Superstar K3. But he was not selected for the audition. The reason they said for not selecting him is that there were no emotions in his dance moves. He did not gave up there though....

Few months later...

Fortunately, he got the call from eight different Entertainment Companies (that's the prize for his talent😎). Among the eight Entertainment Companies, Jungkook accepted the call from Big Hit Entertainment Company because he was inspired by RM who was already there as a trainee (now RM is the leader of BTS). Then he was sent to a famous dance academy in Los Angeles for his dance training. After his training, he became a member of BTS.

Jungkook is one of the members of BTS now. He is a vocalist, dancer, and sub-rapper of the band.

**Jungkook felt so lonely when he moved to Seoul at his early age of 15. Once he cried on stage when he was thanking his fans. Jungkook is not afraid to show his emotions. Jungkook doesn't open up about his feelings but shows them in actions. Jungkook feels a lot for his Hyungs.

**Jungkook loves drawing and he is extremely good at it. He also holds a black belt in Taekwondo.

Jungkook's was lucky as well as hard working. He grew up with his other BTS members. Parents who were not there with him but his hyungs were there. He expressed in lot of interviews and performances that whatever he is today is just the shadow of all the other members.

Jungkook: Hyung, let's go for a dinner today

Namjoon: Woooo, looks like you are feelings low today

Throwing all the all the emotions away I asked Hyung for a dinner night so that I can feel free to talk to him. Joonie is the only one who can give the absolute advice to me for not feeling depressed. Though all my hyungs are way too clingy and also protective but i just want joonie today with me. Idk why but yeah I need him today.

Time skips~

Jungkook: Hyung I feel like I have everything still there's something I am missing these days. I don't know if it's my hormones reacting this way or something bad is gonna happen. No idea.. *Sighs. I just wanted someone to share so I just asked you for a dinner.

Namjoon listens to him carefully

Jungkook: I feel like even though I have a lot of fans, armys are there, money is there, house , cars, you guys hyungs, fame, name everything still there's some magic left to bring in my life. And that's why I feel empty, feel to always lay down, I just feel I wish there's someone whom I can hug without caring about the media. I don't know I feel so fucked up. Someone who will be there with me no matter what happens. I know you guys are there but still this feelings is very overwhelming. No wonder I am feeling depressed or what *chukles.

Namjoon: It's time kookie to spend some time privately. It's time to take out your time and have some alone time. Listen to music without caring about the world.

Jungkook: But Hyung I can't you know that right? I have work. I have to write 2 songs for my upcoming album

Namjoon thought of telling him that he's going for a concert in India and to take him along but stopped when the staff called both of them to the practice room.

Namjoon: actually kookie I was thinking abo-

Staff: Guys c'mn fast, break session is over

9pm~

Namjoon and jungkook having dinner privately as jungkook wanted -

Jungkook: Hyung last time we had to leave the convo in the middle - you were saying something.

Namjoon: I am going to India for my concert and to meet the honourable PM if you want some time to be alone you can join me and trust me you won't feel disturbed as I am not gonna do that also you can join me to meet those man's of vision. Am gonna meet and have a interview and have a chit chat with them and spend some time so if you feel you can also join us. Even you will feel better because there the weather the atmosphere also the circumstances won't feel you lonely. A new place. A new smell. New culture. You can be you and not Jeon Jungkook infront of them. They are the best. Just join me. Try giving some time alone to yourself. Meet the PM, the administrative officers, the higher authorities. You can be real good friends with them. Trust me just come with us.

Jungkook: Hyung breath *chuckles and passes a glass of water - okay I'll talk to the Bang PD nim but I am glad that you want me to join in your personal project. I am really glad Hyung. These days I really feel like I have to fake all infront of the camera and I can't always. I really want to be me myself. I guess if I join you maybe I will feel better... after all you our Rrrraaappp Monsterrr... *Giggles.

Namjoon: *drinks the water - I was worried when you said you are feeling low. I thought of telling those to other members but stopped when I wondered you just wanted me to know this. Even I am happy you came and reached me to talk about this. And...don't worry I'll convince Bang PD nim

They have some chit chat after this...