Landing to India

Namjoon and Jungkook are leaving for India Today.

Ananya: And what about the farmer who reached out to me yesterday? Did you go through his case?

Manager: Yes mam. Her daughter was raped by 2 men according to what her father said. But mam....

Ananya: But what?

Manager: Mam... aa.. actually...

Ananya: Continue I don't have much time. *Opening a file she checks on her manager.

Manager: Mam there's no evidence that she was raped according to the doctor's report and so the case was closed then. But the farmer is not ready to listen that her daughter was not raped. He's continuously telling that the reports are fake.

Ananya: If the reports are true then why is the farmer telling a lie along with her daughter? And if the reports are fake then why? And how?

Manager: Mam I asked them, the daughter said when she was raped after few hours she was dragged to a black dark room for nearly 24hours and then the boy with the mask himself left him to his house without leaving a single evidence.

Ananya: Very smart... After being raped if you dont check to the medicals before 78 hours - evidences get vanished. Criminal will always do a mistake even if it's very small. Trace the CCTV Camera and try to connect me with his daughter. Let me find out if she's lying or spitting facts.

Manager: You will check if she's lying or not?
Manager frowned at her words

Ananya: *smirks and says - I didn't graduate with Psychology to showcase the certificate. I can't read mind but I can predict who's lying and who's not

Manager thought to himself *You need to be carefull Himadri

Ananya: Yes you need to be careful Himadri *chuckles and closes the file and passes it to himadri.

She checks the laptop...

Himadri: Ma..am... aaa. no... I mean... wait... how... ooo... aaa. Sorry

Ananya: What? *Stood up from the chair and was surprised with a bright face

Himadri: What happened mam?

Ananya: Do you know BTS?

Himadri: Yeah- those creepy boys over whom all the girls drool *said in a whisper tone but unfortunately she heard.

Ananya: Excuse me.

Himadri: Sorry Ma.am... aaa bu.. but what happened? *Changing the topic he asked

Ananya: I can well say you want to change the topic but okay nvm. Namjoon THE LEADER OF BTS with Jeon Jungkook MY LONG TIME BIAS are on there WAY TO INDIAAAAAAA.... *covers her mouth in surprised.

Himadri went blank when he saw mam for the first time to smile wide and drooling over those boys. He thought*I wish I could record this but my job is precious.

Himadri: But mam they already informed the a Korean Singer was to come India.

Ananya: I thought he would reject it because BTS no no THE BTS never stepped to India and why not I mean their clothes would be ripped off if they do so. You know the paparazzi and the crazy fans ..

Himadri:  *chuckles - I know..

Ananya: Call for the extra security and police guards in the Airport. The media will go crazy with those armys. They will be arriving within this week. AND behave yourself infront of them. Just because you don't like them doesn't change the fact that where you stand and where they. It's about our country's reputation. And if something ups and downs occur i swear to god I will be the one to rip your clothes and throw you behind the jail at first.

Himadri: Yee-ee-s mam *Bows and left the cabin

Ananya: *sighs - I hope they land safely.

Time skips~ at night Ananya's home.

Ananya: *In call - Yeah yeah sir... I will take care for the damages you please don't worry. And sir The BTS are arriving by this week.... No No sir I have already informed for the extra security... yes sir... sure sir. Good night sir...

Jhilmil: BTS? Not again Disha (Nick name) don't tell me you are into BTS again.

Ananya: *passes the phone to a servant and makes her mom sit in the couch and chuckles - I was always into BTS - yeah now I am not drooling like i used to but I respect them now mom. And *mimics- I won't call anyone my Husband don't worry...

Jhilmil: *twists ananya's ear - You little brat. You think your mom is stupid. I know you're still a fan of BTS. But just don't fall for anyone again. They are not so good as you think.

Ananya: Mom are you serious? They are ofcourse good. You don't know anything *pouts

Jhilmil: *laughs and hugs her.

On the day when BTS Arrived to India~

Ananya:*on call - I hope they didn't have any problem.

Himadri: Yes mam they didn't but I guess the other boy was off the whole ride

Ananya: As much I know the other boy wanted to have peace but since you were with them you must have bored them with your so called Delhi Wale Stories. Agh...

Himadri: Mam *sarcastic sad tone
(Might find cringe but still 🤌)

Ananya: Shut up and what about the calamity that occured few hours back in Pashirao Village. You didn't inform me?

Himadri: Mam I texted you and even told... arey... *Drops the phone.

Hey can't you see?

Ananya: Hello? Hello? What happened? Hello himadri? Oh god this guy! What should I do. How can they appoint me with this guy?

At hotel~

Namjoon: I hope you will be fine here.

Jungkook: It's the jetlag. I am fine Hyung. But the ride wasn't *awkwardly smiles

Namjoon: C'mn he's the manager of a reputed officer and he talks a bit lot but atleast the ride wasn't like Seoul. Bored and silent. It was fun and trust me once you meet all the Indians you will feel how different each and everything is from Korea.

Jungkook: I guess so

Namjoon: Gaja let's sleep. I am going to my room.

Jungkook: Hyung let's talk a bit I am all alone in this room.

Namjoon: Just sleep it was a long journey today. And you need to spend time with yourself to not feel Lonely. Got that?

Jungkook: Hyung!! Ik that but I want someone's presence here now atleast for 10 mins

Namjoon sighs and went to Jungkook's room and had a chit chat about them him their works and this and that. After some time skips both drifts to sleep peacefully