𝙰 𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘n

I was looking for a dress to wear for cotillion but i usually wear formals and i only have formals so I didn't have a choice i asked my parents permission but i lied to them , the first time I said " we have some group project works "
they gave me the permission i was feeling guilty that I lied to them, but i didn't have any option .

I was outside the college and i saw a Limousine car and the driver came to me and said " Ma'am are you a kinza Ataturk . "
I replied yes, the car was more luxurious than my room , the car has a bedroom and when I entered the bedroom there was a letter

" i know you will come kin darling I have a beautiful prom dress i will love if you wear this dress ~ Farhad.
The prom was so beautiful i changed my dress and I came to the party. i saw Farhad was waiting for me and he came to me and said

" You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met "

" Yes i know " i replied savagely

He smiled and gave me a hand, I flipped my hairs hand and went out from there . He was following me , and then he requested me to dance with him and i accepted , he put his hand in my waist and pulled me closer to him .
and whispered in my ears ,

“ I'm the luckiest person who's dancing with you ”

“well you can't deny the fact ” i replied

“  i want this forever ” he said

" It's not possible i have a fiance " i replied

He immediately put his finger on my lips and said " Please don't spoil my mood by taking his name "

" Okay so please don't have any hope to have a future with me i came here because you invited me " i replied

He said " Hope? darling I'm obsessed with you , you can't deny the fact. "

I removed his hand from my waist, and , he grabbed my wrist and took me into the room.

" what the hell are you doing?" i said

" why did you not understand that I fucking love you" he replied

" But i don't " i said

" what don't? "he said

" I don't love you " He was coming
close to me ,putting his hand on my waist and whispering

" Your heart knows that you're in love with me , but your mind is not accepting. "

" my heart and my mind know that I didn't love you but it's you who is not accepting it "
i replied .

"oh really darling if you don't love me
you didn't come here , and wear this prom, wouldn't allow me to touch your waist am i right?"

* He was Smirking*

I was in Deep thought

" I need to go, bye! " i said

" BYE darling ! think about it kin darling i will love to hear your response ."

Why he thinks I love ? Huh he is a psychopath , Why does he flirt with me when he knows my marriage is fixed . 

Ibrahim send me a message that he is coming tomorrow  I was surprised , at night when I was laying in bed  i was thinking about Farhad he is not that   psychopath, I was thinking to much about him. But i didn't feel much about ibrahim as I feel about Farhad  ,  I never felt like this before about any man .

I was confused... 
“ maybe he is right  i have feelings for him ”. 
Fuck no no no . Ibrahim is my fiance I have to accept this
                I was making my mind to accept that I'm not in love with him .

Next morning I was in library my eyes  were  searching for  Farhad , but he was not there when I turned back
I saw

Hello darling are you looking for me?” said Farhad
“ fuck no why would I ? ”  i replied

   “ But i think  you are thinking about me ” he said

     “ You know i have ”
he put his finger on my lips ,   said shhh yes I know you've fiance but please could we just  forget that for a while ?

I was speechless , and freaking in love with his humour .

“ What do you want for me ?”i asked sarcastically

“ of course You” he replied patiently.
He was coming  close to me  staring at my soul . But I  didn't feel uncomfortable this time  he put his hand on waist and tried to kissed me .

Ibrahim slapped Farhad and pushed him , i tried to control the situation but he shouted at me and said  “  he is trying to kiss you kinza  ” 
Yes he is trying  so what are you doing  gonna beat him?
“ Is he brainwashed  your mind?” ibrahim said
He put his hand in my wrist thighly
And on the other hand Farhad put his hand on my other wrist  .

“ leave ! Or you dead ” Farhad said
“ What if I asked you the same ” ibrahim said.

I  choose to go with  ibrahim  to calm the situation .

* I hope you like it   please drop some opinions in comments but please don't be harsh . 

Don't forget to vote.!
Stay tuned! ♡