𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖🍂

I was sitting on the couch  talking to my fiance ibrahim he is always  bragging about his  house and cars , literally  this is annoying , my wedding is next month and i didn't  figure out what I would wear and this was too early to get married at this age ,  this is the  final year of  my college i wanted to become a business women and financially independent but this is my father decision  to marry Ibrahim because he is in a good post in his  job and my main reason to marry him is because the guilt to not a  boy , my father always wanted a boy but he got a girl.

         I know it's weird to feel uncomfortable in my own house because everytime he scold me
in  every word of his sentence , he has the feeling of not having a son. That's one of the reasons I don't want to be a burden on them.

Well that's alright I want  to enjoy my college last year “umm not last year basically last month. "  I was getting ready for my college library event where there is a heavy discount in books ,  i was literally saving all my pocket money for this and finally this is  the day .

I was trying to lift the book from the above shelf .
Then a boy who is around 6ft tall , has a charming personality and  had dreamy eyes , chiseled jaw , i was lost in his eyes and then i realised I have my fiance whom I'm getting married to Next month , then he gave me the book  from above the shelf  . I said thank you to him  , he  was staring at my eyes but it feels like he is staring at my soul  and   then  with a deep deadly voice he said “ You're most welcome. "

    I asked his name and   “ farhad.” He replied
Then he asked my name and “ kinza Ataturk”. I replied

  He was slowly coming to me and he whispered in my ears

“ what a nice name ! But your name is nothing  in front of you. your eyes are like the stars in the Milky Way ,  your hair makes the breeze fall in love with you” .

        When I moved back i was  uncomfortable,  he was smirking ,  he was continuously seeing me and i asked him
Are you new to this college ? 
“ Not a student i just read books here .”  he replied    

“ That's great ! Okay now I'm leaving nice to meet you”  . I replied

“ Nice to meet you too kin " he replied

Kin ? Really we just met today  and you gave me my nickname.Seriously !”
I replied

         “  Yes! I mean why not ? meet you tomorrow kin   darling ." He replied and then  He started leaving from there.

“Why would I Meet you tommorow ? But for your information I've fiance so please stop flirting”   . I replied 

     He stopped and  smiled  at me  coming towards me , I was going back  he was coming near me i stopped near a wall

Who cares ” he replied . I don't know why but i couldn't say anything to him  I ran away from there .

Next morning I was wondering whether I should go inside the library  or not why should I be afraid of him i whispered,  he was standing behind me
“  Yes  there's nothing too scared of ”  he said .

With a deep breath  Do you have any problem with me? I ask him

  “Why would I have a problem with a beautiful girl? ” he replied 
i rolled my eyes and went ahead .  He followed me and sat next to me , When I was reading the book, he asked me “why do you spend your time here?”

Books are like therapy which heals the inner wounds and gives a reason to live a beautiful life ” i replied

He was looking at me while I was reading 
“ Why are you looking at me" i asked him  .

    “ Reading a book is your therapy   just like that watching you while reading is my therapy ”
he replied

“ Your  flirting skill is irritating and annoying and if you think  I will fall in  love with you, or I will be  impressed by your flirting skills then you are absolutely wrong .”  I said to him sarcastically

“ I will wait for that day when you will fall in love with me " he replied

“That day will never come.” I replied, and went away from there.

I was in my bed just done with my studies and college work I looked at the bed and saw a letter I was
surprised and started reading it.

“Are you surprised? Kin Darling, tomorrow is a very special day for me and please make it more special by coming tomorrow ~ farhad.”

I was thinking how did he know the address of my house? Then there is one more letter Near Window i opened and started reading “  Be ready by 8 :00 pm The driver will pick you up near the college.”

I rolled my eyes how someone can be so Idiot I was thinking i should go or not  but  if I don't go, he will think I am very rude. Well  why should I care ! what he  will think.  But that's his special day. Mix thinking was  coming into my mind i decided to go .

* I hope you like it   please drop some opinions in comments but please don't be harsh . 

Don't forget to vote.!
Stay tuned! ♡