87) Who are you?

Bailey Bolden

I wake up in his arms, we are still in his office and I'm still on his lap with the green blanket draped over us, my head resting on his chest as he was against his chair, I'm only in my bra and underwear, I kiss his chest feeling like I'm exactly where I need to be.

I sit up looking at him sleeping, I wonder if we could really work again? After everything he has proved himself yet I do wonder sometimes if it's just an act..

Does he truly mean everything he says?

I place my hand on his cheek softly, I wonder if I would be happier with him than I am right now, he has made it clear about how he feels..

so should I tell him I love him? Should I tell how desperate I need and want him? Would he believe me?

I get off him and place the blanket over him, I wouldn't want him to catch a cold. I throw on some clothes than I walk out the room and into the bathroom, I need a shower and a change of clothes after all the dancing and drinking I did with Paisley last night.

Yesterday was a long cruel day...

After my shower I get changed in bagy clothes and go downstairs to make some breakfast, it's six in the morning so everyone is most likely asleep.

I feel like baking today, maybe brownies? I walk into the kitchen and grab all the ingredients and utensils I needed.

Let's get baking!
_____________

I take the first batch out the oven and leave it to cool down as I place the second batch into the oven as a sleepy Millie walks into the kitchen rubbing her eyes with a yawn

"Good morning, princess." I said with a smile as looks up at me as her eyes scan the brownies on the stovetop

"What are you making?" She asked

"Brownies, would you like to help?" I asked as she nods her head and grabs a chair to stand on next to me as I make the last batch.

"Can I put lots and lots of sprinkles in this one?" She asked as I nod

"Of course, go crazy." I said as she grabs the rainbow and Chocolate sprinkles and pours them into the batter with lots of giggles as I smiled

"That looks so good Mil! Do you think that's enough?" I asked as she thinks for a moment

"There is no such thing as enough sprinkles! " She yells as I nod

"Yes your right, do you want to add the walnuts in now?" I asked as she nods

"Yes!!" She yells as I give her the bowel of walnuts as she pours all of it in.

"Great now let's put it in the oven and we can take the other one out now aswell." I say as I pick up the tray and place it in the oven and take out the second batch to see it was ready.

"It smells really good Bailey!" Millie says standing on the chair as she stares at the brownies in awe

"It does, doesn't it?" I pick up the knife and cut the brownies into squares so it could cool down quicker.

"Can I try one?" Millie asked

"This one needs to cool down but we can try the first batch." I say as her eyes lit up as she jumps off the chair and runs to the stove where the first batch of brownies were.

"Which piece do you want?" I asked as she points to the corner piece

"This one!"

"I also love corner pieces." I said giving her the piece she wanted as I take a piece for myself aswell.