Some of my favorite moments :)

"The Evil School Master dropped to the ground.

Rafal sparked his fingerglow, slashed it through his chains, and tore out his gag. Then he stabbed his lit finger at everyone in the room, magically slamming them against the wall, the chef boy included.

"I'M IN CHARGE NOW," Rafal boomed." (Page 210 of Rise of the School for Good and Evil)

"Rhian glanced at his Evil twin, seeing he was the pensive one now. "You know, Rafal, ever since we've been teenagers, you've become very moody."

"We've been teenagers for a hundred years," Rafal replied.

"Precisely," said Rhian, before he placed his palms on the wooden doors and pushed them both open." (Page 23 of Rise of the School for Good and Evil)

""I can love you and still think I'm better," said Rafal. "Which is why when Aladdin proves himself Evil, I'll enjoy watching you squirm—"" (Page 39 of Rise of the School for Good and Evil)

""I see no problem," said the Good School Master, watching the strong, handsome Captain battle  the united Nevers with bare hands. "Just look at him..."" (page 225 of Rise of the School for Good and Evil)

"He looked at his brother.

Rhian nodded.

With a cry, Vulcan held up his hands—

Rafal brought the Pen down like a sword." (Page 233 of Rise of the School for Good and Evil)

(Admin: That's all the Rise of SGE quotes. I'll add a Fall chapter)