The Endless Woods Tourism Guide

Note from Rafal: I have a part time job in the afterlife for advertising (don't judge, it was the only one available) so here is my advertisement for the Endless Woods. I wasn't allowed to use it because it became more of a mockery than anything.

Looking for a bit of danger for your honeymoon? Getting bored with safety and normal life? Searching for the perfect place to murder your twin? *cough* RHIAN *cough*

Well, have we got the place for you! Welcome to the Endless Woods, where the Storian writes the tales that make our world go round!

We've got plenty of spots to visit, as our woods are seemingly endless! Not to mention a rich history, brought to us by none other than August Sader, through his book A Student's History of the Woods. Here's a summary of the important stuff:

Once upon a time, there were twin School Masters. One was Good, and one was Evil. The School for Good and Evil and the Woods both reflected the balance between the brothers and their love. But the "Good" brother turned out to be Evil and the "Evil" brother turned out to be Good and the Evil brother *cough* RHIAN *cough* killed his twin. The balance was tipped and Good won all tales for 200 years. And then Sophie and Agatha came along, but you know all that stuff so just go read the Tale of Sophie and Agatha if you don't, okay?

The End.

So now we've gone over the history of the Endless Woods, let's show some places you shouldn't go!!!! 

Our one and only example: the Gavaldon bakery!

There was a one star review from my brother, Rhian, and he said (I quote): 

"It is the worst. I would give it negative 10 stars if I could. What a waste of my money!! I wouldn't even buy anything for my brother there. The croissants sucked and I shouldn't have paid for it. The magical pots at my school make it so much better. The bakery should close down. Who knows? Someone could get food poisoning, especially in such a dirty place as Gavaldon. Worst bakery ever!!! CLOSE IT DOWN!!!"

-Rhian Mistral, School Master

So now you know where to go and where not to go! Congratulations! You watched an ad.

Now go away, I'm getting sick of your face.

*off camera* I'm taking my lunch break, I have a cucumber and herb butter sandwich waiting for me...