Pre Analysis:Ben 10

Izuku:Here comes the next one!

Wiz: Benjamin Tennyson was just your average ten-year-old boy. He loved video games, hated school, and was prepared to have the most boring summer vacation ever, until destiny fell from the sky.

(We see Ben running from a falling object coming towards him.)

Kaminari:Heh. Sounds like me.

Jiro: Definitely.

Wiz: Upon discovering a strange, crash-landed alien device, it stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid.

Boomstick: ♫Now he's got superpowers, he's no ordinary kid, he's Ben 10~!♫ Sorry Wiz, I just can't help myself, that theme song's so damn catchy!

Momo:Ugh. Way to ruin the intrigue, Boomstick....

Mina:He does tend to kill the vibe a lot.....

Wiz: This strange device was the Omnitrix, a portable library of intergalactic genetic data that can transform its user into a variety of different alien species.

Izuku:Whoa! Cool! So Ben can change into a bunch of different aliens?

Kirishima:Nice!!!

(Popup: The Omnitrix was originally meant to be used as a communication tool to bring peace across the universe.)

Boomstick: Sounds like the perfect way to get freaky with some alien babes from all across the galaxy!

Momo:(facepalms) Can someone get a muzzle for Boomstick? I don't think my brain cells can take his stupidity for much longer...

Mina:Grin and bear it, Momo....

Wiz: Well, you do you, but the cosmic warlord Vilgax had something different in mind. With the Omnitrix technology, he planned to create an army of superpowered aliens and conquer the universe.

Boomstick: Yeah, typical villain stuff, but ol' hentai face would have to wait, 'cause Ben got the watch first and became a superhero! Well, okay, first he burned down a forest but THEN he got busy with the hero stuff.

Izuku:From humble beginnings.

Bakugo:How is burning down a forest humble?

Wiz: The Omnitrix contains a built-in radio, universal translator, distress signal, a self-defense pulse blast against anyone trying to force it off Ben's wrist, and, as a bonus, it can tell time.

Momo:How is THAT a bonus?

Kaminari:You know how many fancy space watches can do everything EXCEPT tell time?

Momo: Point Taken.

Boomstick: And whenever Ben comes across a new alien he‘d like to cosplay, it can scan their DNA, so he can add them to his transformation collection, and he's got a ton to choose from. He's got alien forms that can control the elements, like lightning, water, ice, earth, and fire with his very first transformation ever, Heatblast. Along with some just beautiful fire puns.

Heatblast: I'm totally hot. (chuckles)

Boomstick: Ah, you got to respect the classics.

Momo:Not even going to comment.

Wiz: As Four Arms, he's strong enough to create shockwaves with mere punches. As XLR8, he can run fast enough to dodge lightning. As Diamondhead, he can survive massive explosions like they were nothing. But if you prefer brains over brawn, like myself, he can increase his intelligence with alien forms like Brainstorm, who has an IQ of one nonillion. That's a one, followed by 30 zeroes, and more than three octillion times greater than the highest recorded IQ in history.