♡ x 1

The smell infiltrated your nose, such a strong smell. You didn't know whether you hated it, or kind of liked it? That didn't matter anyway, the real dilemma was the outcome of this process.

"Sash, are you sure this was the right color?"

"Trust me, it'll look hot. After a while, and after a few rinses it'll look better than it does right now."

"I sure hope so..."

"You... Should..."

"I should what?"

"LET ME CUT YOUR BANGS!"

"You're crazy I already let you dye my hair, which you aren't even finished with and now you want to cut my bangs?"

"Please?"

"No."

She audibly sighed, in hopes you'd feel for her, maybe change your mind? It didn't. This was impulsive enough for one day. The restaurant didn't really care about appearances, you worked night shifts regardless and night crew is very laid back.

After a couple slices of pizza you looked over at the silver clock in the living room. Your head snapped towards Sasha who of course, no surprise whatsoever, was stuffing her face with pizza. She looked over to the direction you were facing, she signaled you with her hand to come with her to the bathroom.

As she rinsed your hair you both planned what time to leave, stops, and payments. You requested Friday off for your birthday since you don't work weekends. Your manager happily gave you the day off.

"So what time should we head out tomorrow?"

"Some time around three maybe? Even though I got tomorrow off at the restaurant I still have to babysit Laura's kids. Can't get days off for that you know."

"The kids can't take care of themselves?"

"Tydus is literally only two and Lila needs to be dropped off and picked up from school."

"I suppose... Oh well, I'll call the guys later and let them know. We're still picking up Mikasa right?"

"Yeah, unless she wants to ride with Eren but he's going with the guys."

"I'll call her too then."

"If you want you can tell them they can spend tonight here if they don't mind Tydus running around in the morning. That way we can all leave at the same time?"

"REALLY? YOU DON'T MIND?"

"Not at all, as long as I get to sleep before picking up the kids tomorrow."

Sasha blow dried, detangled, and styled your hair. You looked up above the notes you were reviewing for your upcoming final in order to receive your teaching credentials.

 You looked up above the notes you were reviewing for your upcoming final in order to receive your teaching credentials

"So, what do you think?"

"I shouldn't have doubted you."

"Thanks for letting me practice on you."