I'll wait for you

The next morning

After a long and exhausting day, everything was "normal" again, except for Heeseung that was still mad at Jake and Sunghoon.

Jake pov

Oh lord, my head hurt so bad...I knew it, I should've stop drinking earlier. Today I won't be able to do as much as I planned, I will go only to the grocery store. What happened yesterday tho? I will call Heeseung, he probably knows, or maybe Jay? Damn, my head...

<Hello, Hee. Are you still sleeping? Do you know if anything happened yesterday, I don't remember many things?> Jake wrote

2pm

"Why isn't he replying?"

<Heeseung??>
<Are you alright?>

"Hmm, maybe he's still sleeping, which I don't think it's true."

Recent calls

Foot pic weirdo
Brother Hee
Niki San
Mom🖤
[...]

"HUH? Did Sunghoon called me yesterday?" Jake tried to remember the events from yesterday's night, why was Sunghoon's number the most recent call? "Fuck it, I don't remember anything!" he screamed and went to the bed, sat down and while he was searching for a good movie, some flashbacks appeared from that night, when Jake and Sunghoon were outside the bar "NO FUCKING WAY, JAKE!". He picked up his phone and called Sunghoon.

*beep, beep* "FUCKING ANSWER, SUNGHOON!"
*beep*

"What a surprise! Hello Jake!" he excitedly said

"What happened yesterday? I need to know. NOW"

"What happened? Why are you so curious? Ha ha" Hoon joked. He knew what happened and what was about to happen next.

"Don't laugh. By any chance...did I do something? Like...you know...?"

"Something like what? Be more explicit"

Jake took a moment to think at what he was going to say, to organise his thoughts and to take a deep breath. "I don't wanna lose my time, so I'll ask you directly. Did we kissed last night?"
Sunghoon's eyes widened and his cheeks were getting red, he could not answer his question and panicked. "Sunghoon?" He wasn't saying a thing, nothing, it looked like he left his phone and went in another room, but in reality he wa still there, just silent.

"FUCKING ANSWER, SUNGHOON!" Jake insisted, he started to fidget, to walk from corner to corner, he hoped he was just delusional. Sunghoon waited a few seconds and suddenly tried to speak "Well...yesterday's night was an interesting night, not gonna lie."
Jake's face fell, what what the meaning of Sunghoon's sentence?

"That's not what I asked you. Can you please be serious? It's really important" he tried to calm himself. He did the mistake of his life or his brain was pranking him?

"No, we didn't..."

"THANK GOD!"

Jake pov

I don't know what could happen if we really did. I was scared, I'm glad nothing really happened. I would never do this, right?

"Would that be really bad if we kissed?" Sunghoon asked in a low voice.

"What the fuck, Sunghoon? Do you even hear yourself?", "There's no way this man is serious, no, that's so wrong!"

"I asked you something, Jake."

"Nah, you're joking...you can't be serious. Are you crazy? Of coure that would be bad, that would be horrible!"

"You're so stupid, Jake, so stupid. Thank you for answering and I hopw I helped you. Bye" Sunghoon said and hung up, leaving Jake with a bad feeling and confused. "I am stupid? What's it for? Fuck this, fuck that, fuck it all."

The next day

<Heeseung, can you please answer?>
"Darn it!"

"Why isn't he answering, it just doesn't make sense. Is he mad?"

After a week

Jake pov

Heeseung is not answering nor answering my calls. I'm worried but at the same time I am not. Jay told me he is alright, and probably doesn't want to talk to me. Why though? I'm sure something happened that day that I can't remember.

<Heeseung, can you please text me back? I'm sorry if something happened.>
Please answer, im fingers crossed.

After half an hour

<It's okay, Jake>

Heeseung replied to Jake's message.
"Finally!" Jake said.

<Can we please meet tomorrow? I want to talk to you.> Jake wrote back, it was a relief, but he was still confused about it all. Heeseung never really got mad at him, but probably he did something that really hurt him to make him avoid Jake for this long. He was jealous but Jake didn't knew that. <You don't have to answer, but I will be at your house at 2pm. You can come outside or you can leave me there waiting wor you. It's up to you, Hee.>

Hello engenes, the new chapter is here. Hope you liked it and don't forget to vote. Any suggestion is welcomed. See ya next time!