Good intentions, bad news

It was the next day, a quite lovely day when Jake was supposed to meet up with Heeseung, to go to his house actually, hoping that he'll come outside for a short talk that would calm the waters between them.

Jake pov

Will he be there? I'm ready but I don't think he is as well, is that a good idea? Yes, Jake, it is. He's your best friend and you'd better do anything that's necessary to keep this friendship, but I don't know what to do, I don't know what happened, I just know that I should talk to him. I would better leave, maybe he is already waiting for me, or I'll wait for him.

After a while

Jake was walking to Hee's house but someone stopped him, making him startle

"Jakey, OH MY GOD! I was just thinking of you!" 

Jake turned around to see the man's face, it was Sunoo. Why was he thinking of him thought? "Sunoo? What a coincidence, did something happened?'' Jake asked, rising one of his eyebrows, seeing Sunoo so agitated yet so happy. 

"No, ha ha. Well, yes...somehow? I don't know to be honest." the younger one excitedly said, "I need a favor, and I think you're the best for this, lol". Jake kept staring at Sunoo's face, "What's up with this dude?" he thought. Even though they started talking not a very long time ago, Sunoo was the same boy, happy but goofy and childish, looking like he was from another world or he just started learning how this world works. 

"I'm leaving for a few weeks. I will be staying at my sister, in UK, so..."

"So?"

"So...I was wondering  if you could keep an eye on my baby while I'm gone. " he said and showed a strange smile, "On who? Do you mean Sunghoon?" Jake's expression was a bit off, he was looking... disgusted. "Y-Yes, yes, Sunghoon. Can you do that for me?!" Sunoo rolled his eyes  but went to hug his hyung, he has always been clingy but when he needed something he was a whole new specimen. "Why don't you ask Jay tho? They used to be best friends before all of us, and you know we're no longer talking, right?"

"I asked him already", he said with a shy tone because he just told Jake that he was the best for this, which even he thought it wasn't true, "but he said <<I'm not his mother to wipe his ass, he'll work it out himself.>> so I hung up on him, TCH, can you believe this, Jake? He's so mean...Anyway, since he doesn't want, I'm asking you."

"You're deaf?" Jake ironically asked, "I already said we don't talk anymore, I'd help you but that's not my thing, you know?". Sunoo looked down with a sad look on his face, the look that not a single friend of his could resist, "but...please?? I'm begging you, Jake, you know how skeptical I am...I don't want anything to happen. Obviously that I trust him, but he has his foot broken too and I won't be able to help him from there. PLEASE JAKEY!!!". Jake gave up in the end and agreed with the favor "Fine" showing him an emotionless glance. 

"YESS!! I knew that you'd help me. Thank you so much, my friend. I owe you. Oh, one more thing, can you please give me your phone number? I deleted it a few months ago, lol."

Half an hour later

Jake totally forgot about his meeting with Heeseung, but he actually waited for him just to never show up "What kind of prank is this?" Hee slowly said, that only he could hear it, "How funny to text me and ask me to come and talk with you while you're not even here."

He got home, mindblown by Sunoo's request that he just started processing "I can't believe I agreed to that, I'm crazy for real. Now I have to see him almost everyday? What if I have to see him every fucking day?! SHIT!" Sunoo was leaving tomorrow's morning, quite fast huh? Fast enough for Jake to become insane. He was walking from corner to corner touching a pen here, a flower pot there, suddenly everything looked strange to him. He was creepily laughing and blankly staring, what was happening to him? Could it be because of the request?