I won't lie..

"Ms Germain, don't you think this is a little too much?" I complain watching her place another huge platter of food in front of me "no no, you've been gone a while and I don't even know if those people were feeding you well, eat, eat! " she pushes forcing a breadstick inside my mouth and I have no choice but to bite it "mm surprisingly nice" I keep on chewing "surprisingly?" She widens her eyes in shock and drops the breadstick in my plate, clearing her apron then walks away.

"My food is always the best, no surprise" she lifts her head proudly. "You!" Elvi points a baguette at me, her face red with furrowed eyebrows. "Me!" I mimic dramatically.

"Explain yourself! " she shouts again

Explain yourself!

"I already told you I went on vacay"

I came back home last night and Elvi made sure to pay me a visit first thing in the morning and pull an FBI interrogation on me. I was still pissed at Kace, the last thing I remember saying to him is shouting the words Expalin yourself. Which was way before we jumped into the ocean.

He might have saved me from drowning but within those few days I was with him I've had two near death experiences. Two!! I sat there contemplating if I should answer her the truth, she waved a hand in front of me as she shouted clear words that just I couldn't hear because my mind was somewhere else, I sat up and bit a piece of my Crispy bacon off. I opened my mouth to talk, the truth.

I stopped realising how all this could be bad, for me and for him...especially for him. Infact I was the victim here, he lied to me, got me in all sorts of danger, manipulated me for almost a week..he'd just be the one to blame and not me. I did hate him after all, all the things he'd done to me. If I spilled, his job would be taken away, everything he's worked for, he will be gone and I wouldn't have to deal with his annoying ass anymore, I could fully be leader again with no dumb competition. My life would be back to normal...

...

...

"Kace-" Elvi's eyes lit up as soon as I mentioned his name, finally she must've thought "ooh what did that little fucker do?" She asks with a smirk but slowly lowers it as I don't continue taking anymore "was it bad? What did he do?" She frowns.

... but I can't do that to him. I don't know why but I just can't. "I slept with him, again" I lied, though technically I hadn't told her about the time in the office so I didn't really lie.

"Oh so you were totally okay with it?" She asks "yeah... I guess, I'm actually so dumb" I realise now actually thinking back to the time in the office "damn I'm so dumb " I facepalmed myself "no you're not" she stood up to walk to my side of the round table and pat my shoulder placing her head on it. "Who would be able to resist those hot British messes?" She questions and we stood there in silence looking out the window at the sunny view "wanna go for a swim?"

"So was it nice?" Elvi asked simultaneously with me I looked at her in confusion "not this again"

"Like was he good? He looks good" she wiggles her eyebrows "Nope I'm not talking about this" I stood up walking outside "what am I saying he looks amazing! " she shouts following behind me "I bet he's like a god"

"Nope, not talking about this" I wiggle a finger in the air as I enter the pool area.

*~*

NOFE might have temporarily been off limits but we still had to go patrol and just as always my partner and I are very quiet but this time I was really just trying to avoid him, it was only five more minutes until today's patrol was over and I'd be free but then that's when it happened. I had almost gotten away without saying anything or arguing but he just had to pull out the box from his pockets, a lighter and draw out a cigarette.