The long night

"I think we're lost"

"I knew I shouldn't have let you drive" I said to Elvi while checking google maps on my phone. "What does getting lost have to do with me driving? You're the one handling the directions" she complains. Fine maybe she's partly right.

"Why did this party have to be so far out of town?" I complained

"It's not even out of town"

"Still why does it take so long to get there, couldn't we just have the party at his penthouse or something?"

"Hello, that Menicaros' mansion, the sexiest house there is" Elvi says keeping her eyes on the road. "Did you just call a house sexy?" I questioned her.

"Never mind that" she shook her head "point is that house is massive, expensive, just better. The best for a pool party, I've done my research, here" she hands me her phone "search Menicaro's mansion"

I typed in the words and the house popped up on the screen "holy shit" I said scrolling on the phone "this house really is sexy"

"I told ya!" She took her phone away, I was kinda disappointed I wanted to see more of it. "Now, focus on the location "

"Oh I already found it you're turning right on the next intrsection "

"Oh we're already there"

We turned right and lights were visible from here and we were at least ten kilometres away. "This really is a huge party" I said switching off the phone, the party lights were everywhere.

"Alright let's go over some party rules " I announce to Elvi "yes most definitely" Elvi said and we took turns saying them "we came together, we leave together, unless one of us contacts the other. We should always know where each other are. We only sleep there when we know and trust the person and we have history with them. Don't get too drunk and if one of us gets drunk the other can't."

That'll always be me taking care of you" I mumble and Elvi smacks my thigh "tell me I'm wrong" I say and she rolls her eyes. "Never let a stranger hand you a drink or leave your drink unattended" I say again

"Yes, so is that all?" Elvi asks.

"Nah we probably missed a few things but those were the main things "

"Let's party!" Elvi shouts "we're not even there yet " I say simply "oh right"

"Why do we even have the if one of us gets drunk the other can't rule? We always get wasted together" I laugh "I have no idea" she laughs together with me.

I won't lie we were dressed to impress. Elvi wore a black bikini thong with black, oversized jeans on top. She had on a white headscarf and black shades, she wore white sneakers too and for a top she just wore her bikini top. As for me I wore an orange trikini, an orange bikini wrap, an orange head scarf, orange thigh high boots and brown sunglasses.

In a matter of time we arrived and Elvi drove my white, Chevrolet Corvette convertible into the gates. Elvi had come to my house so we could go to the party together so I just let her drive. The music got louder and louder as we neared the house. We started looking for parking around the huge fountain where about a hundred expensive cars were parked already.

Young adults filled the place some holding red plastic cups and some with beer bottles. Making out and all kind of bad decisions filled the atmosphere. I looked at Elvi and we held hands and both took deep breaths "alright let's go slut" she said and we hopped out of the car. She threw the keys to me. It was quite hot for a dark, summer night so we didn't really feel the chills. A few eyes landed on us. We looked like models on a runway.