Encounter 1: The Inheritance!

(Japan, Tokyo, 16 Years Ago)

On the rooftop of a skyscraper, Ukiyo Ace, the man known as Kamen Rider Geats, is carrying his infant daughter and showing her the city below.

"Did you see it, Mitsumi? This is a world, an era that no one has ever known." Ace asked his daughter.

In response to Ace were his daughter's cute cries.

"Remember everything about me, about your mother, about this world." Ace said, continuing to show his daughter towards the city. "Someday, some point, the things that you remember will become a blessing to you."

Ace pulls out an Unconfirmed ID Core, a small white button with a black surface. When Ace placed it on his daughter's body, a miracle happened as the ID Core emitted a blue light before Geats' red fox mask symbol appeared on its surface.

 When Ace placed it on his daughter's body, a miracle happened as the ID Core emitted a blue light before Geats' red fox mask symbol appeared on its surface

Ace was a bit surprised to see that his daughter's Core ID was similar to his own, but maybe, he probably expected this to happen.

"Congratulations Mitsumi, from today you are a Kamen Rider... Geats." Ace lifted his daughter even higher, making her smile happily.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Japan, Tokyo, Present Day)

One older Ukiyo Mitsumi, wakes up on the sofa in the living room of her mansion. Mitsumi was a young girl of 16 years old, nearing 17 soon judging from her height. she wore a short sleeve white shirt which was hidden underneath a short sleeve black off-the-shoulder top with white trim on the sleeves. She wears a black durable looking trouser that has two black straps on her thighs, and another two strapped around her shins separate from each other. Covering her feet were a pair of white combat boots plated with black metal. Finally, around her collar is a black choker necklace with another large ring attached to it.

On to her appearance, her eyes was light blue with hair was short black and parted in the middle. Her face was set in a sleepy expression, well, it was obvious when she just woke up. Yet she still carries a mysterious and mischievous expression as her previous expression disappears.

 Yet she still carries a mysterious and mischievous expression as her previous expression disappears