Encounter 3: Dangerous Zombie Game!

(Night)

It was in the evening, when Akane, Hikaru, Pollun and Lulun had all gone to bed, Hikari was sitting at her study desk writing down what happened in the Desire Grand Prix she had participated in. Under the study table lamp, Hikari writes what she has experienced in DGP in her Pretty Cure Planner.

"DGP, it's a game where players will transform into Kamen Rider and fight to protect the world against unknown enemies, Jyamato. The ultimate winner will have a wish to realize their ideal world." Hikari whispered, writing in her PreCure Planner.

Suddenly, Hikari recalls a family that was attacked by Jyamato and lost their lives.

"However, there was a innocent family dragged into the war and died." Hikari whispered, stopping to write again. The image of that innocent family being killed by Rook Jyamato was still imprinted in her mind. Although she had fought countless dangerous enemies before, this was the first time she had seen someone truly die before her eyes.

"You're not allowed to talk about Desire Grand Prix in public."

Hikari was startled when she heard Sarah's voice. She looked to her left, where she saw Sarah standing there with a tablet in her hand.

"Sarah? How are you here?" Hikari whispered, trying not to make a loud noise, to avoid waking Pollun and Lulun.

"If you violate, you will be immediately disqualified from the game." Sarah warned, holding out her tablet to show Hikari the enlarged line of DGP regulations.

"No, I didn't say anything! I just wrote them down as a diary." Hikari hurriedly showed the Pretty Cure Planner to Sarah. "No one can read the contents of this notebook but me."

Sarah approached, staring at Hikari's Pretty Cure Planner for a few seconds until she turned to Hikari with a questioning look.

"I certainly won't tell anyone." Hikari assures.

"As long as you don't share this with your friends or anyone else it's fine." Sarah said, stepping back a little.

Hikari breathed a sigh of relief after that.

"Oh, that was closed." Hikari whispered.

Sarah does not smile lightly before she pulls out an electronic notebook with the front of it having the same decoration as the back of the Desire Card while the back is just black.

"In case, you want to record everything to make a diary then you will use this." Sarah says, give it Hikari.

"What is this?" Hikari asked.

"It's called Desire Book, it's like regular electronic notebooks, however, only Kamen Rider can use and read its contents." Sarah explained. "In other words, it's like being your Pretty Cure Planner."

"Great." Hikari said admiringly.

"Now, excuse me, it's time for me to leave." Sarah turned around, about to leave, when Hikari suddenly spoke up to stop her.

"Anou..."

"Hmm?" Sarah looked at Hikari.

"You once told me that if I win the game I can revive the people that Jyamato knocked down right?" Hikari asked. "So what happens to the family that was killed by Jyamato in the previous game?"

"On one hand, they really are dead." Sarah said. "However, when you win the game, the Sousei no Megami (Goddess of Creation) will revive them and create your ideal world."

"Sousei no Megami?" Hikari suddenly felt familiar as she seemed to have heard the name somewhere before.

Sarah looked at Hikari for a few seconds before she turned around, walked over to the window and opened it.