Jenna Was So Capable

The image of Alice and Rex sharing a bed was the one Jenna uploaded. Their closeness was evident.

What was once a sharp object used to harm Jenna became a self-defense shield.

The statement that Jenna released was as follows:

[Dear Mr. Hidalgo

I was shocked to learn that "Daydream" had been taken, so I hired a private investigator to find it overnight. The jewelry was discovered by the detective in the Philippines, where Ms. Elena Hidalgo had left it. Ms. Hidalgo is a world-class gambler.

I'm hoping you'll look into this carefully before drawing any conclusions.

Regards,
Jenna]

Along with the report from the renowned private investigator, Jenna also included a distinct image of "Daydream" from the gambling table with Elena Hidalgo.

The already raging rumor quickly become much more chaotic. Despite being placed in a precarious situation, Jenna Hidalgo, Rex Hidalgo's divorced ex-wife, hired a respected private investigation firm and even cleared her name during the day without disturbing anyone's sleep. She made a well-reasoned and succinct statement.

Additionally, the image of Rex and Alice together suggested that adultery was the cause of their divorce.

Who in this partnership lacked morals?

The voices of the online users abruptly shifted course. Naturally, Jenna's innocence was established. She was falsely charged in a clear manner. Everybody began spreading her post. The Hidalgos were suddenly the focus of this affair.

That evening, Rex Hidalgo enjoyed a few drinks with some pals and had no idea that so much had changed overnight. By dawn, even their stock prices had started to fall.

Rex sat in his office early that morning with a dejected expression on his face. He emanated such a chill that Mike, his assistant, could only watch him from a distance in fear.

Rex grits his teeth and said, "Who gave permission to post such a message using our company's primary account?
"Madam Dianne ordered this last night, claiming to have told you beforehand,"

Everything on Rex's desk was cleaned away and clattered all over the floor.

The man had a hard, piercing gaze. "When has this business ever complied with the Madam's directives? Fire all of the PR staff members!”

Mike's heart was pounding. "Yes, sir."

Get rid of the internet news right away!

Under the man's sallow eyes, a terrible storm was gathering.

"President Deather Cruz of K's Entertainment has already given word to lock this news for 24 hours," Mike said with a bent head. "Nobody can take it away."

No one dared to compete with K's Entertainment because they were a major player in the entertainment sector.

Rex had a stern expression. ‘Ha! I had no idea Jenna was so competent! Dear Mr. Hidalgo? Does she believe that I was behind this and ordered it?'

His expression was tight. His eyes were icy and stern. His phone abruptly rang. He immediately hung up the phone after realizing it was his mother.

"I didn't let her call the police, so how come she created such a huge scandal?!" Would Jenna have accepted responsibility for this if she hadn't discovered the "Daydream"? ’

Rex became even more involved with the idea.

His phone kept ringing nonstop. Rex blinked at the caller once more and said, "Father."

"Ask Jenna to remove the post right away! Isn't it humiliating enough already? Do it now! "Edward Hidalgo spoke in a deep tone while controlling a tremendous amount of rage.

"Bring that b*tch back, Rex. How could she do that? She needs to learn her lesson!" Dianne yelled while grabbing the phone.

Did she do something wrong? Rex asked while he was closing his eyes. Why would Jenna be framed when Elena clearly took the "Daydream"? ”

He took offense at Jenna's heartless assertion that their differences could never be resolved.

'Would I just watch Jenna be falsely accused even if she chose not to respond? Did she have zero faith in me?’

But what really infuriated him was how his mother had righteously and without remorse accused Jenna.

Dianne was reprimanded by her son, who forced her to justify herself. "How am I supposed to know Elena took it? It's always been in your safe, right? Only Jenna would have taken the necklace. ”

The man's eyes were dark, "It's not too late to apologize to Jenna now." They had one hour to resolve this PR disaster before it became too late.

“What? Apologize? It should be that b*tch who should offer an apology! She's just an ungrateful, untraceable gold-digger who even dared to put our family in trouble? Bring her back and see what I'll do to this b*tch to teach her a lesson!”

"We've already had a divorce..."