✉️ 02

"Good work everyone. Tomorrow i'll take a test and will see how much you guys have improved. You guys can go home now." Master said as everyone stood up and bowed to him.

"master, can we stay here to practice for tomorrow?" a girl with bangs asked.

"sure." he said as she smiled and said a little 'thank you' to him showing her dimples.

Everyone started to mind their own business. Some started practising for tomorrow while some went to change their uniform so that they could go home. I sighed.

"hey, what are you going to do now?" the blue haired guy asked.

Without replying to him, I walked towards the restroom to change my uniform.

"Yahh... I asked you something and who said that you can ignore me?" he said as he followed me.

rolling my eyes in frustration I turned around and looked at him. "what do you want?" Annoyance was clearly visible in my voice. he backed up and said. "nothing, I thought that we could be friends."

I angrily closed my eyes and said, "Sorry but I'm not interested." I walked towards the restroom door and shut it in front of his face.

"In case, you change your mind, I'm leaving something for you." he said and left the restroom. after changing my clothes I opened my bag just to see a new envelope. I, again sat down on the bench.

Dear Taekwondo Boy,

Don't mind me calling you taekwondo boy cause I still don't know your name. Good luck with tomorrow's test, I know you'll ace it. And one more thing, you look really good in check shirt and your bready cheeks make me want to squeeze them so much. Dw, not a stalker :)

I moved my gaze to the bottle resting on the bench with a sticky note. "YOUR JEONGIE <3".

I rolled my eyes and kept the bottle in the locker and left for home with a slight smile 'visible' on my face.