✉️ 04

"Hey." I heard someone saying.
I looked behind and saw the dimple girl.

"I am Ahn Yunjin." She said as she offered her hand for a handshake.

"I am Yang Jungwon." I said as I shook her hand.

I, then turned around and continued doing what I was doing.

"Uh... I was wondering if you could help me with something." She said as I stopped doing what I was doing.

She stood infront of me. "What type of help?" I asked as I kept my strong gaze on her.

"Uh actually... My boyfriend's birthday is it's on its way and I need someone to help me in choosing a gift for him and you resemble him a lot. Sorry if you don't want to help me." She said and kept her gaze on the ground.

It was Sunday today. I didn't have anything else to do.

"Sure." I said as I grabbed my bag and walked out of the building.

"Yah Wait." She said as she took her belongings and ran behind me.

"Is this fine?" She asked showing me a checked shirt.

"Nah." I said as I continued scrolling on my phone.

"Yah you're so picky Jungwon." She said as she scoffed.

"Excuse me? You were the one who asked me to help you and now when I am actually helping you, you're calling me picky?" I defended myself as I annoyingly Rolled my eyes at her.

"Fine." She said as she checked other sections of Male Clothes.

"Hey, this will look good on you." I heard her saying. I turned my gaze at the cloth she was holding.

It was a check shirt. "Go and try it. FAST." She said and forced me to the changing room.

After wearing the shirt, it indeed looked good at me but I couldn't care less about it. Something else was in my mind.

I walked out of the changing room and stood infront of her.

"Oh my, you look so cute. I wanna squeeze your bready cheeks so much but I'll not cross the limit." She said.

"Bready cheeks."

This reference was something which made me doubt.

"Lemme buy this for you." She said as she walked towards the cash counter.

"Excuse me? No way I am buying this." I said as I walked behind her.

"Of course you're not buying it cause I am buying it for you. Now shut up." She said as she swiped her card.

Giving up, I took the bag and walked outside of the showroom.

"Well, it was nice meeting you and thanks for helping me. I'll get going now." She said as she started walking to the opposite direction.

I sighed and made my way towards the building where I usually practice.

I walked to the restroom and tried finding it but it was in vain.

"Did you forget to write me a letter today?"