sickness-hbc

Your hellies girlfriend of courseeeee

Hellies 6 months pregnant and she hasn't been feeling the best. Your at work right now and hellies in bed at home. You really wanted to stay with her but sadly you couldn't.

On your break you ring hellie. "Hi darling are you okay?" You ask and you can hear hellie groan. "I don't feel good" she says her voice croaky. It sounds like she's been crying.

"You can do it baby, I'm going to talk to my boss and see if I can get off earlier today" you say. "I really don't feel good y/n" she says and now she's crying. "Listen let me talk to my boss now baby and I'll ring you back to tell you what he says" you say.

"Okay" you hear. "I love you" you say and she mumbles it back and hangs up. You go down to your bosses office and knock on the door. "Come in" you hear. You enter the room and shut the door behind you. "Ah, y/n come in" he says and you sit down opposite him.

"So what brings you here" he says in his usual polite tone. "I was asking if maybe I could give some of my patients to someone else just for today, my girlfriend's at home really sick" you say and he sighs. "no one else is available y/n, I'm really sorry. If someone was available I would" he says and you sigh. "Okay thank you for your time" you say and stand up.

"Y/n" he calls as you walk out of the door. You turn around. " I only give you so many patients because your the best one here...you help so many people, your the best at this job" he says. "Thank you sir" you say. "Just try and make it till 5 and then you can go home to your girlfriend, good luck with her" he says and you nod and smile and walk out.

You go back to your room and call Helena. "hi darling, I'm really sorry but I can't come home early today...I finish at 5, you just need to make it three more hours then I'll be with you baby" you say. You can hear hellie sigh and then cough. "Okay, I'll see you when you get home" she says with her croaky voice. "Have some water darling, maybe take a nap?" You say. "I can't get out of bed y/n I'm too weak" she says now crying.

"Oh darling, right I'm calling your mum I'll be back as soon as possible, stay strong for me and call me if you need me. I love you so much" you say. "I love you too" she says and hangs up. You call Elena. "Hey y/n, you okay?" She asks. "I want to ask you a massive favour, are you busy?" You ask. "no I'm not honey what's up?" She says. "helenas really sick and I can't come home from work early, she can't get out of bed and I don't want her to get dehydrated so could you go round and look after her till I get back?" You ask. "Oh of course, I'm on my way, I got the key" she says. "Thank you" you say and say goodbye and hang up.

You sigh and carry on working. At 5 o'clock you say goodbye to everyone and start driving home. You texted hellie to let her know your in your way.

Once you get home you lock your car and shut the front door.

You put your bags down and get a glass of water for Helena. You go up to your shared bedroom and you see her just laying there looking really pale and she looks like she's been crying alot. Elena's on your side of the bed with a sick bucket and some water.

"Hey hellie, I'm back" you say and she looks up at you and smiles. You hand her the water and you crouch down by her side.

"I feel so sick and tired, but I can't fall asleep cause I didn't have you here" she says and tears up. "I'm here now baby, I'm going to make you something to eat cause I know you haven't eaten today" you say and give her a forehead kiss before going downstairs and making her dinner. You come back upstairs and you give it to her.

"I hope you get better darling, any problems at all ring me" Elena says and Helena nods. You walk her out. "She's threw up 3 times, had half a bottle of water" she says and you sigh and nod. "Thank you" you say and hug her. "Any problems ring me" she says and you nod. You wave at her and shut the front door.