Exchange trip (Races POV)

Race stood outside of his new dorm for the best two weeks. He would usually be excited to wreak havoc on a new school, but the Brooklyn boys scared him. He'd heard stories about boys who messed with the Brooklyn gang and got soaked in return. In short, Race was quaking in his boots. It'll be fine he thought to himself I mean, how bad could it be? They can't be worse than Pulitzer.
    And with that, Race knocked on the door. When he saw his new roommate, any worry about the Brooklyn boys was put to rest. The boy standing in front of him was laughably small, and incredibly buff. He glared up at Race from under his cap.
     " so are you just going to stand there and gawk?" The shorter boy asked.
    "No!" Race cleared his throat "no, I'm not. Going to stand here."
   Godamit! Race scolded himself Why are you acting like this? You're so stupid! Jesus Christ, just because he's not what you pictured in your head doesn't mean you have to be so cringey!
    "Good" the boy said, snapping Race out of his thoughts. " the names Spot Conlon. "
" I'm Race"
Spot said nothing. He then turned and walked into the dorm.
    " Are you always so friendly, or are you just excited to see me?" Race asked. Spot gave Race a glare that could melt the face off an iron statue.
"Are you always so annoying?" Spot retorted
    "Wow. Annoying. I've never heard that one before." Race smirked. Spot looked like he was about to explode.
"Listen here you little-"
   "I'm the little one in this scenario?"
The words flew out of Races mouth before he could stop them. The look on Spots face was almost worth it. Almost.
Spot marched towards Race, looking absolutely murderous. Race backed up a few steps as Spot approached.
"YOU COME OVER HERE TO BROOKLYN, MY HOME AND DO NOTHING BUT INSULT ME THE ENTIRE TIME!!"
"YOU INSULTED ME FIRST!"
Their fight came to an abrupt stop, when they simultaneously realized that Spot had Race pushed up against the wall.
      Spot looked entirely mortified and backed away quickly. Race, on the other hand liked watching Spot blush so hard. He found it adorable how the shorter boys' ears and cheeks had turned cherry red. This was going to be an interesting next two weeks.