'Never ever getting rid of me'

Google tells me this is what happened in the song. After an interesting first date, Dawn finds herself unable to escape her counterpart, Ogie, who has professed to be madly in love with her. This song showcases Ogie’s feelings towards Dawn, and love at first sight. And I'm doing a willric version!! some parts are a bit different, because i watched a joanfk video with this song now i always imagine edric looking back to an ex on the first 'im gonna do this right'. same for the 'what?' in the video cleo did that instead

The date had been interesting, and she had assumed that would be the last time she saw Edric. Though, clearly luck wasn't fully on her side, because he'd shown up at the diner she worked at to confess his 'ever - lasting' love for her.

She just wanted to do her job.

It - he was talking about his father? And their family history. No, Willow could handle this! She dealt with weird customers all the time.

But none of them had been Edric Blight.

What Willow really found odd, was the looks he kept getting from some blonde kid, that definitely looked to be around their age.

Edric only glanced over his shoulder back at him with this disappointed expression when he started going on about getting their relationship right.

Maybe an ex? It was possible, with the bisexual pin Edric wore proudly on his shirt.

Oh, finally. He'd sat down.

"Ready for your check?" She spoke through a forced smile with feigned happiness. In reality, Willow couldn't wait to get home.

"Not quite. Pie for everybody!"

The boy from before had leaned up slightly to look over his seat at them, mouthing a small, 'what?'

If this was Edric's ex, she was surprised to think maybe he didn't put up with the antics he'd displayed so far. Maybe, he was simply confused to see him moving on.

And now - NOW, Edric was talking about a cat. She knew Amity. That wasn't even his cat he was talking about..

She was pleased when Luz walked over, practically demanding she get back to work. She did catch the wink Luz sent her though, because of course. Luz wasn't rude!

Willow hated to say, and she'd never admit it, but she felt a pang of disappointment when Edric left.

Until she saw the numbered piece of paper left in the middle of the table.

i actually love them. sorry if willow was ooc 😓

did u enjoy luz and hunter's short appearances? 😋

i just wanted to get this out b4 i forgot