I dunno how to title this (ft. transfem hunter!!)

Willow glanced around the room with a smile. Luz was dancing to some human song from her phone, Amity sat beside her watching over her book, eyes glinting with amusement. She sat against the wall, half focused on the crystal ball, increased in size thanks to one of Eda's spells. Meanwhile, Edric and Hunter were sat up on the couch, sorting through some DVD case Luz had kept that needed serious sorting out - Hunter had been more than glad to offer to clean it up for her. Edric just liked spending time with their girlfriend.
Hunter had placed the same type of movies together, and she looked incredibly proud of herself while she flipped through it. Edric was handing her the DVDs, sorting them into different piles to make it easier on her.
Willow assumed Luz and Amity would end up staying the night, a thought supported by the time on her scroll. Not that she minded - there was always a spare bedroom set up in advance for their visits.
And, as expected, Luz and Amity settled into the bed, cuddled up with Luz reading Good Witch Azura.
The last thing Willow saw was Hunter sleepily mumbling out wolf facts to Edric before her eyes slid closed and an arm wrapped around her.