Edhuntlow cuddling

She felt utterly blessed to walk in on a certain blonde curled up in a certain Blight's arms. Willow wished she had her scroll on her, but they'd all turned their scrolls off to enjoy their mini movie night without disruptions (Luz messaging them to ask how their date was going. She had been the one to set them all up, though, so she usually worried over the state of their relationship).
"Hey." She spoke softly as to not startle Hunter, because he just looked so comfy. And precious. It always made her heart swell to remember Hunter was just allowing himself to be a child, allowing himself to take back the control Belos stole from him.
She joined them on the bed. It dipped slightly under their combined weight.

Hunter groaned and rubbed at his eyes, but his face practically lit up when he saw her, "Will.."
"Hi, sunflower. Just me."
He seemed content with staring at her for a moment longer before he untangled himself from Edric's arms and leaned up against Willow.
The plant witch repositioned them both to be resting against the pillows before turning the movie on. The only proof that anyone was in the room was their spoken affection and the movie scenes.
Edric was the last person awake, so he was the one to lift the covers over Willow and Hunter, the one to set the crystal ball aside, and the one to turn the lamp beside the bed off.
In the morning, Luz found them wrapped up in eachother's arms.

in this story the reason luz was there is cause luz, gus, hunter, edric, amity and willow live together. even if not mentioned, here are the ships : matt/gus, edric/willow/hunter, amity/luz, emira/skara/viney