Chapter 12

Selina
He pulled up to a big gate with the letter K on it in bold which I'm guessing is for King .
We both got out of the car and I was greeted with the view of the big and beautiful fountain with lights that made it change color, from the outside the house looked incredible. He motioned for me to follow him with his head so I did.

As soon as I entered I was staring at the place in awe , there was a big chandelier above us , and long stairs that lead upstairs, beautiful paintings on the wall , he then started walking again so I followed him and he led me to the kitchen, and just like the other room it was amazing this just keeps getting better.

" your house is really beautiful " I told him " thanks " , he gave me a tour of the whole house and it's like every single part is beautiful , I also met some people who worked for his family. After the tour he brought me to his room , even though the it was black it still looked amazing.

" ready to get started on the work?" He questioned I responded with a nod and then we began to work. After a while one of his maid who was known as Bella " I brought you guys something to eat since you've been working for a while" I smile while Greyson and I thanked her.

After a long while of working we ended up finishing the whole thing which I was not expecting, we decided to wait a while longer to check over and maybe add more information.

It was pretty dark outside which I was kinda scared about because I would be alone at home. I started packing up my stuff while Greyson was in the shower.

As I was taking my stuff up I heard the bathroom door open I turned around and I was too stunned to even speak , his tan abs his tattoos oh my God his v-line and on top of it he was wearing grey sweatpants my eye met his and he had a smirk playing on his lips, shit he just caught me checking him out I'm probably red like a fucking tomato right now.

I cleared my throat before I spoke " umm I'm gonna head home it getting pretty late " he didn't say anything just stared at me so I said " bye " but as I was walking to the door I heard his deep voice " where do you think you're going?" He questioned " home " I replied with a confused look on my face I turned to leave again but before I could his hand grabbed mine off the doorknob and turned me around so I was facing him .

We were so close I'm pretty sure he could hear my heart beating g really fast , before I could say anything he spoke " stay , it's late and I won't let you out so late even if I'm taking you , if it won't be a problem with your father" I thought about it for a while I mean I wouldn't be alone and I would feel safe " okay but I don't even have any clothes here " his eyes went to my lips before he said " you can wear mine " I nodded then he stepped away from me and I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding in.

He gave me one of his shirts and some sweatpants and Bella gave me some undergarments. I took a shower and then start putting my clothes on , I pulled the sweatpants up and they fell right back to the ground I let out a heavy sigh I mean his shirt was practically a dress on my so I should be fine.

I walked out and saw him sitting on his bed on his phone he looked up and me then my legs " they didn't fit " he only smiled. We went downstairs and ate dinner, I tried to help Bella out with the dishes but she said it was fine so I followed Greyson back upstairs since I didn't know where to go .

" You'll be sleeping with me tonight " he said in a demanding way " why?" I questioned he turned around pulled me to him " because I don't want anything to happen to you" I nodded we then walked to the bed and he went to one said so I went to the next . He turned the TV and and asked what I wanted to watch " can we please watch Moana " I said with pleading eyes he didn't question my choice he just played it.

About halfway through the movie I looked down at our bodies, I have no idea how we ended up in a cuddling position he didn't seem to mind so I didn't say anything either. The cartoon just ended and a yawn slipped pass my lips.

He turned the TV and lights off, I turned on my side and pulled the covers up a bit. He was on his side and I was on mine I stared at the wall until I eventually fell asleep.
____________________________________________
As promised another chapter, I hope you guys enjoy it love ya💕📚