020

𝕱𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉

TW!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~___________________________

TW!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
___________________________

~ It's dark.

The streetlights don't reach here.

He's been cornered.

Wait no.

There's no way out. His legs ache from running so much. Where did his jacket go?

No, no.

He can hardly breathe. Why did he stay out so late?

Please, please, no-

The absence of the moon made it clear that it was time to hunt. For blood, for bodies, something more than water to quench the thirst for the night.

Don't do this-

Hands. They're everywhere.

They've come out to grab him. To touch him. To feel his skin. Latching onto his limbs until he could no longer move them.

Let go, please-

The hands were rapacious, repulsive. They were rough and bony, with the appearance akin to ghosts.

They dig through his clothes, tearing them with their piercing fingernails. They wiggle their way into his skin like invasive worms, stroking it greedily like some ravenous creature with a bottomless pit for a stomach.

It was as if they were trying to dissect him, to peer into his insides with the eyes of pure vileness, to feel every inch of his flesh and guts, uncaring of the amount of blood they spill.

Those hands are far more cruel than the devil himself, tugging at him, suffocating him.

And there was nothing he could do.

Stop.

He couldn't fight it. There were too many holding him down, prying and pulling at him.

Let go.

Prying, pulling.

Please.

Poking, prodding.

No more

Touching, feeling-

I can't

Grabbing groping clawing scratching bending twisting choking gasping breathing breathing breathing I can't breathe icantbreathe-

He screams

WHY CAN'T THEY JUST FUCKING STOP

___

Yeosang wakes up in cold sweat.

It's dim. The walls are red.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he tried to steady his breathing. He was even surprised that his brain still managed to remind him of his night terrors even after everything that had happened. Hell, he was expecting to get nightmares from the past week.