003

𝕯𝖆𝖞 2: 𝔇𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔇𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔶...𝔖𝔩𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~____________________________________

____________________________________

~ ꪻꫝꫀ mansion was filled with eerie silence, but was soon disrupted by groans from the one of the many bedrooms. Yeosang sat up, rubbing his head, attempting to soothe the pain he woke with.

.....I'm still here.....?

Yeosang looked at the window, which was covered by deep red curtains.

....Right.....I have five days....

The boy noticed a small note on the wooden bedside table. He picked it up and read it silently.

Day two of The Vampire's Playhouse: Day one was a warm-up, now, things are going to get different

Yeosang widened his eyes. It was already day two! He only finished two out of eight tasks! But, wait a minute, things are going to get different? And how was day one a 'warm-up'? He felt like he was going to vomit from the fear bubbling in his stomach. His mind became a mess as more questions start forming in his head.

He then remembered that there was a mission waiting for him in the study. He gulped before getting off of the king sized bed and slowly walking to the door. He cautiously opened the door, but not before listening to any noise. When he heard nothing, he opened the door and speeded his way down the stairs. He made sure he was as quiet as a mouse, so that the Vampire couldn't pick up any noise.

He looked around the halls, peeked through the corners, and opened all the doors he saw on his way. But still no luck.

After what felt like eternity, he opened a door with red walls, wooden cabinets, books on top of them, red velvet curtains covering a large window, wooden tables, candles, a telescope, lounge chairs, a ladder, and a massive chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

Yeosang stared in awe of the Victorian style of the study. It felt like he went back in time in this house. He walked around a table, which was placed in the middle of the room. There were three candles placed in exquisite candlesticks on the edge of the shiny table. A lamp was dimly lit on the opposite edge of the candles. A globe and a pen sat next to each other.

But, what really caught the young boy's attention was a little notebook sitting in the middle of the table. It was a maroon leather bound notebook with a strap to secure it. It looked like a simple journal.

Curiosity was eating him up, so he opened the book to the first page. The first thing Yeosang noticed was the diary format.

September 8, 1870