Dance till the end of love (1)

I write this on the way to school so I'm sorry if it's short also, all the pictures up top will be memes from now on btw buttt let's start this story!

Keith awoke from his sleep to the sound of his phone buzzing, he picked up the phone and answered, "Hello?.." Keith spoke groggily, "Hey Keith!" Keith's brother, Shiro basically yelled through the phone. "Ughh.. What do you want Shiro? You woke me up from my sleep!" Keith got out of bed after he put the phone on speaker, "I'm outside, wanna go for a run?" Shiro spoke, panting softly. "What time is it?.." Keith checked his phone, yawning. "4:32?! Shiro! You bastard it's so fucking early!'' Keith yelled at his older brother, "I thought it was 6? Well, the run is still up for grabs if you wanna go!" Shiro spoke happily, "ugh, fine.." Keith sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the slow, painful run the two boys decided to stop by Keith's favourite cafe, "Cafe altea".

Keith jogged inside, followed by a complaining Shiro, "We should have gone to cafe arus" Shiro whined, "Shiro shush," Keith said as he turned around, "Hi, can I get a cap-" His mouth dropped as he opened his eyes to see the prettiest boy he'd ever seen, and no he wasn't model pretty, more like mermaid pretty, with his Ocean blue eyes and his frazzled dark brown hair that perfectly contrasted his olive skin. "Uh- sir?" The boy spoke softly, "your order?" He said as he took a sharpies cap off with his teeth, "Oh right! Uhm- one Black coffee and a cappuccino please?" Keith mumbled, but still loud enough for the other to hear. "Rightio! Your name?" The blue eyed boy spoke, "Keith."

"Here you go!" The barista said in a cheerful tone, while he passed Keith and Shiro their drinks, "cash or card?" He finished, as Keith pulled out his credit card "Card please" Keith smiled, "Thank you. Have a nice day guys! Oh- Keith? There's something in you hair" the tan boy leaned forward and plucked something out of Keith's hair, "Ah- Thanks." Keith blushed softly out of embarrassment.

"Sooo, you and Lance, huh?" Shiro said suddenly. "How do you know his name?" Keith questioned His brother, "He's related to Allura! Their cousins" Shiro grinned. "Keithy baby likes my cousin?" A voice spoke confidently. " Allura!!" Lance ran over and hug-tackled his cousin, "How you been girlie?" He said cheerfully as he helped Allura get up after getting up himself. "Good, how about you?" Allura said, "Great, infact I just got off shift so I'm heading to Sephora for some eyeliner" Lance smirked before looking at Keith, "Anywaysss, I have to go now! Bye Lura!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long to get finished guys.

Question for y'all: what are your sexualities?

Word count : 476

Byeeeeee

-Dolly out!!