The date(6)

Oooo, no smut yet girlie pops, only fluff (also I'ma do like 3 parts now cus I haven't been active)😘😘

Lance had gotten a call on his phone, he picked it up "Hello?" He spoke softly, he was getting ready "Hey! It's Shiro, Keith has come down with a horrific flu, he can't make tonight, sorry lance" Lance's face dropped "I'll be there in a minute" lance hung up, grabbing his keys and running down the stairs "¡Adiós, mamá! ¡Voy a casa de Keith!" Lance ran out the door and got into his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance pulled up and Keith and Shiro's house, he got out of his car and walked up to the door,he knocked, Shiro opened it "Hey, he's in his room, top floor, last door to the right" the older man smiled, lance nodded and walked inside, going along the directions that Shiro had told him, he came across a door that said 'Keith' in red letters, he knocked "Go away Shiro.. I'm dying!.." Keith groaned through the doorway, lance chuckled "It's me, lance, not Shiro" he heard shuffling, Keith opened the door to Lance "Hey.. sorry that I can't make it out'' Keith smiled softly, lance returned his smile, "All good! I can stay here for a bit" Keith giggled "You sure? You could get sick" "But I'd be with you" lance smiled widely

Keith was sitting on his bed and lance was sitting next to him "So, I got something for you. Here" lance handed Keith a small box "For my fair lady " he winked, Keith opened the box it was chocolate, lactose free "I can't have these, I'm lactose intolerant" Keith sighed "No, you can, they're lactose free!" Lance smiled and Keiths eyes widened, "no way" he gasped "thank you Lance! Thank you, you really didn't have to do this though.." he smiled "yeah, I did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance was sitting on the end of Keith's bed, "Lance you are doing way too much for me, and I missed our date" Keith smiled softly. "Shush, I have to do this, it be so bad if I just didn't take care of this beautiful, nice and respectful boy" Lance smiled widely as he put a finger on Keith's nose "Lancee" Keith whined, he giggled after "Could you teach me some Spanish?" Keith asked politely, Lance nodded excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while Keith was able to say 'hello, my name is keith, how are you?' Lance clapped at Keiths progress "your doing really good" lance grinned, Keith grabbed his chin and leaned into his face "Take this as a thank you.." Keith kissed lance softly. Lance blushed alot "Keith! I wanted to do thattt" lance was whining now.

Hey y'all, you all deserve an apology for my absence, so basically I've been caught up with my archery competitions and school and my birthday was two weeks ago so I'm just really really busy at the moment I'm so sorry for my absence so please forgive me for it.

Word count: 506

Dolly out!!