The Titanic (4)

(school started so I haven't been able to write at all I'm so sorry, I'm working on four parts for you guys including chap 3)

They arrived at Lance's house, "Its really messy, sorry." lance spoke as he got out of the car, helping keith out. "It's perfectly fine Lance. I'm just happy I have somewhere to stay.." Keith looked at Lance and smiled, Lance led the raven into his home, "Tada!.." Lance spoke loudly. A bit to loud. "UNCLE LANCE!" A little girl ran in shouting, she looked around 6-7ish "Hi Josie!" Lance dropped to his knees to hug her "¿Quién es él? ¡¿ÉL ES TU NOVIO?!" She screamed, Keith looked at her confused by then at least four other people walked into the room. "Hey Ronnie!" Lance stood up grinning at someone who seemed to be his sister? Cousin? Who knows. " Hey lil bro, ¿quien es él?" The tall girl spoke softly, "I'm Keith" Keith mumbled softly.

" you must meet my Mamà!'' Lance spoke"Mamà!!" A short plump lady walked in "¿si lanza?" She questioned, Keith still couldn't understand what anyone was saying. " Meet Keith!" Lance smiled at his mother. "¿Ya estás saliendo? ¡Si es así, necesito contarle todo sobre ti!" She spoke smiling toward Keith and Lance. "No Mamà, not yet" Lance grinned, winking at Keith (he was still so God damn confused.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked up the stairs to Lance's room, "Where do you wanna sleep? My room or the guest room?" Lance looked at Keith smiling softly, "I-i don't know.." Keith rubbed his neck and looked down from the perfect boy "Just sleep in mine tonight" Lance broke the silence with his lovely voice. "Thanks Lance.." Keith looked up at him and smiled. "Don't stress about it Keith I just want one thing in return. A date." Lance leaned down and grinned. "A-a what?!" Keith blushed tomato red. "You heard me!" Lance stood up straight (unlike himself) "a proper date. Think about it, let's go watch the Titanic now!" Keith looked at Lance, stunned, "u-uh Yep!-" Keith caught up to Lance to find he was on his bed with his laptop set up already "c'mon!" Lance patted the bed next to him. Keith walked over and sat down the movie already had started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith wiped his tears, "I cannot believe that you made me cry." Lance chuckled, "it's a sad movie for sure.. but we better get some rest now" He laid down, "Where am I sleeping?" Keith asked the cuban. "Here? Where else." Lance gestured towards his bed. " O-oh ok" Keith stuttered "응응응응.." he mumbled that last bit under his breath.

Are y'all ready for the date????? Cause like I am and I thought that Keith should be able to speak Korean? What do you think????

Word count: 471

Dolly out!