DEJA VU PT 1 k.G.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF HIT DIFFERENT, IN THIS UNIVERSE SOME OF THE CHARACTERS ARE CONNECTED IN SOME WAY, WHETHER THEY LIVE IN THE SAME CITY OR ARE FRIENDS WITH ONE OF THE WOMEN BUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE/READ ABOUT THEM IN THE SAME ROOM OR PLACE.

DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN MATURE THEMES, 18+
IT WILL MOSTLY BE KEY GLOCK BUT I WILL TAKE REQUESTS IF WANTED. ALSO, YALL KNOW HOW I MOVE—THE WOMAN CHARACTER WILL ALWAYS BE BLACK.

ICONIC, CONTENT 4 US BY US

-LEELAH 🫶🏾

HIT DIFFERENT WILL HAVE STORIES/IMAGINES OF MULTIPLE GENRES: SCI-FI, FANTASY, ETC. THE SETTINGS IN THE STORIES WILL MOSTLY BE FUTURISTIC THEME ALONG THE LINES OF BLADERUNNER 2049, ALTERED CARBON JUST TO NAME A COUPLE INSPOS. ENJOY🫶🏾

LEGEND:

GRAIN: (BLACK MIRROR CONCEPT) - A MEMORY DEVICE PLANTED IN THE EYES THAT RECORDS ALL MOMENTS

Chapter One.

SUMMARY: Marie, a quiet but outspoken woman, has a wild night... she brings something home with her that she can't seem to get rid of.

 she brings something home with her that she can't seem to get rid of

NEW YORK CITY
2030 DEJA VU PT 1

"I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU BEFORE I EVER EVEN KNEW." -J. COLE

7:50 AM

The room was dark, small streaks of light were pushing through the curtains—empty bottles of water placed all over Marie's nightstand. Lights swoosh by the windows, the cars outside flying by fast. The black paint on the walls adding to the heat in the room, beads of sweat lay on her chest—her eyes closed but her lids twitching slightly. Her fingers flick over her nose, scratching her nostril harshly. She could still hear the music from the club, the banging of the bass hitting her temples—the adrenaline engrained in her body.  Her left foot rubbing at the thick white bangle  around her leg, it's been bothering her all night.

She bolts up, her hand flying to her hair as she scratches at her lace, the thick tresses of brown hair sticking to her back and side of her face. Marie's body and mind buzzing, she was woozy—the substances still in her system. She couldn't even remember how many woods she smoked or how much liquor she gulped down. She looks around her messy room, the clothes she pulled out of her closet laid out on the bed.