ON THE RUN PT 1 K.g.

A/N I JUST WANT TO REMIND Y'ALL THAT THE CHARACTERS WILL BE CONNECTED IN SOME WAY, THEY WILL NEVER BE IN THE SAME ROOM WITH ONE ANOTHER AND NEITHER WILL THE LOVE INTEREST FOR OBVIOUS REASONS UNLESS THAT LOVE INTEREST IS SOMEONE OTHER THAN KEY. ALSO THE YEAR IS TIME JUMPED, THIS MEANS THE STORIES WILL INCLUDE FUTURISTIC THEMES. ENJOY🫶🏾

Chapter Two.

SUMMARY: Giselle has been with her boyfriend, King, for four years—a very in-love couple although they have a little side hustle. Can you guess what it is? He wants something but she is not ready.

 Can you guess what it is? He wants something but she is not ready

2030 NEW YORK CITY
ON THE RUN PT 1

"IM GONNA SPOUSE YOU AND MAKE YOU TAT YOUR RING." -BEYONCÉ

9:30 PM

"Let me see!" Giselle runs up to King in her heels, holding down the sides of her dress with her concealed hands—he plays the video for her and she smiles leaning up to kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you." She wraps her arm around his neck and he places his hand softly on her cheek. "Don't even, we gotta go before they start." Giselle grabs ahold of his hand, intertwining their fingers easily—she pulls him along his body close behind hers.

"You don't even know what I was finna say, beautiful."

"I know exactly what you was going to say, handsome." She glances back at him, swishing her hips coquettishly—Giselle grinning. 

"Stop playing with me." He grabs her hip pushing her behind back onto him, King's lips kissing the side of her face gently—they come close to the entrance of the Victorian-styled auditorium. King's fingers reaching down to pull up Giselle's holster around her upper thigh, the knife disappearing up the side of her dress—she looks up at him winking then pecking his lips quickly. "A little bit longer, baby." He says against her lips, she grins grabbing his arms and wrapping them around her as they walk up to the entrance.

They stand at the top, the crowd of people all sitting down while conversations happened all across the room. He takes out his wood placing it between his lips, Giselle notices and hands him his lighter from her chest. "Sir, you can't smoke in here."

"Nigga, shut the hell up."

"Be nice." She arches her eyebrows up at him and he squints his eyes at her.