~chapter 2~ protect

Takemichi pov:

It was morning and I felt exhausted, I
woke up and didn't see sanzu I infact just saw a letter writen a number on it and sanzu's full name on it, perhaps it's his number.

I got out of bed and washed my face, I walked to the kitchen and ate breakfast, for some reason a memory came up in my mind, sanzu jacking me off in my own bed last night, I've forgotten abt all that, what have I done.

-OMGGGG THIS SSOOOO EMMBERESINGG!!, WHY DID I AGGRE TO LET HIM BACK ME OFF LAST NIGHT, I HATE THIS I REALLY HATE THIS.

I was screaming into my pillow abt how EMMBERESING It was, and the fact I AGGRED to it is also making me ick a bit.

I looked at my phone and the letter sanzu left me I exchanged his number and cAlled him.

Brrrr... *
Hello?
Oh uhhh hello sanzu!
Oh hi takemichi
I uhm... What are you doing?
Uh, nothing much just at work

I'd swore on my life I heard someone scream for help.

Uh what's that noise on the background?

Oh don't worry it's just some reandom guy who trippee over on the side of the street

Oh go help him then sanzu!

I sure will make him feel heaven dear michy~, gotta go back to work, byeeeee~

Oh uh..., bye sanzu...

*beep beep*

I got chills from what I heard it felt as if sanzu was lying to me, I just ignored the thought and tidyed my house until I go to work.
___________________

The clock was 10 am and i was on my way to work, I walked past a group of guys in this kind of scary alley, I just ignored it, I could swear someone was following me but I just walked as fast as I could until I reached my job, they I was greeted by two lesbians making out in the middle of the club, Kerry and shio was French kissing eachother in the MIDDLE OF THE CLUB?!?!,
-GUYS?!, THER ARE SINGLE PEOPLE HERE TOO YKNOW, THIS ABT US PLS, I SCREAMED ANNOYED.

-if you so botherd just ignore us.

-how tf am I suppose to ignore y'all when your making out in the middle of the empty club?

-good point-, well uhm anyways we better things started were oppening soon.

I went to my room and changed into my work clothes, it was still 1 hour till opening and I was really boerd, I went out of my room and heard pledding noises from one of the employee rooms, it came from kerrys room, I put my ear against there door and stood ahoked at what I heard.

-k-keery~ pls... ~

-I like seeing your slutty face it makes me weter than I already am~

-pls Kerry put your fingers depper, FASTER... FASTER KERRY PLS. Ahhhh~~ Mhmmm~~

I heard those words and immediately ran away from there, the moment I ran I saw a huge and tall man in front of me he was really tall his height semmed familiar.

-takemichi? He quisted
I looked up and saw, sanzu
-oh, sanzu!, I'm sorry for bumping into you without seeing were I was running

-it's alright, but it isn't really nice to listen to others doing there own private thing, takemichi.

-I, uhm, im, I'M SORRY I WAS JUST BOERD AND THERE IS STILL 1 HOUR TILL OPPENING!!

-calm down will ya, it's ok, just knock next time.