~~mine~~ chapter 3

I oppend my eyes only to see a big room fielled with expensive things, the theme of the room was red grape wine & black. I stared into the wall and the whole room in shock.

-where tf am I...

I could hear noises from outside the room, one of the noises was sanzu's I remember his deep voice. I hear the door open and I see sanzu standing in front of the bed, his hands in his pockets, and no smile.
-s-sanzu...? I asked
-how many times..?
-what? I asked in confusion
-how many times has the happens to you..?

I stayed silent and looked down on the bed sheet, I played with my fingers to avoid eye contact with sanzu. I heared a annoyed sigh comming infront of me, I looked up and saw sanzu slapping his face.

-what's wrong sanzu..?
-michi...
-eh... Yes sanzu...?
Sanzu got on his bed and craweled to me, my face turned red and he looked at me with his tierd eyes, he was smirking and got closer to my face, I backed up a bit, only to see his smile dissapear, he got closer to my face, and I choose to stay still, than I saw his smirk come back.

-tell me michi.. ~how many times did people try fucking you~??

-I-i uh..., 50 t-times.
-hm..., he muttered
-did they succeed.. ~?
-n-no, they didn't.. I murmured

At this point sanzu was getting really close to my face, I oppedn my mouth a bit, and sanzu left up my face with his hand to his height.
-hmmm.., how can a person like you never experienced sex in his life...

I felt really anxious, what of he thinks he I'm a scardey cat for never having sex or, I'm boring for not have done it with someone.
-I... Uhm...

Sanzu put his ring finger and index finger in my mouth, I was a bit starlted, I was kind of scared, I closed my eyes, only too see sanzu kissing me.

-Mhhh...
Sanzu was French kissing me on his bed, my hands gave up on me it was to much weight on me, I slammed my body and head onto the soft bed leaving sanzu starled a bit, he didn't seem botherad at all, he in fact seemed more interested in what is gonna happen. Sanzu bent down to my level and kissed me even more, he broke the kiss and unbottene his shirt, I didn't say a single sound, and sanzu looked at me, the moment I saw his body, I started nose bleeding, and sanzu laughed a bit.

-like what you see? Sanzu flirted
I stayed silent and stunned.
-what the heck are you waiting for..? Sanzu asked
-huh.. -
-idiot, let me undress you~
HE'S GONNA DO WHAT KNOW?!?

He unbottened my blouse and sared at me up and down.

-so your face isn't the only beautiful thing... ~
-Mhmm..
Sanzu kissed me once more and I couldn't control my moans anymore.
-mhhhmm~~

Sanzu broke the kiss and left me panting on the soft massive bed.

-I will try to go easy on you~~
-wait....WAIT!!! I screamed in fear
- what's wrong michy~~
-I...Uh.. Pls don't go to hard...

Sanzu gave a lustful grin.

-i will tryyy~~

Sanzu unzipped my pants and took them off, he processes too take my boxers off, my face was really red, I tried to hide my face, sanzu tried to take my hands of my face but I didn't even let him try.

-come on hana-kun~ lemme see your body with you face, I want to see your whole beauty ~~

I didn't know what I wanted to do, I slowly took my handa off my face, I grabbed the bed sheets. I looked at sanzu with his big abs and musscells, he looked so, hot, sexy, majestic, I don't know how to describe it. I saw sanzu bitting the corner of his lip and squanted eyes