Chapter 21 : U.A Sports Festival Pt.2

"I'm so excited papa!!"

ఌఌఌ
𝗨.𝗔 𝗦𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗮
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

THE LITTLE AIZAWA JUMPED EXCITEDLY in the halls of the U.A Sports festival arena. Aiya had skipped ahead of her parents with a big smile gracing her face. She was very excited to see her friends before they would go on and compete in the festival.

Y/n and Shota walked behind the girl, keeping an eye on her. Y/n looked at her baby softly, seeing how happy she was after the morning she had. At that thought Y/n instantly frowned and turned to her husband. Maybe now was the time to tell him what happened since this would be the only time they could really talk.

"Baby," Y/n called to her husband. Shota looks over at his wife, seeing she needs his attention. He wraps his arm around her waist and hums letting her know he's listening.

"Something happened today at Aiya's school. When I went to check her out, Aiya got into a fight with some little boy," Y/n said slowly, in a quiet voice so Aiya couldn't hear.

Y/n could see the wheels turning in his head as he looked confused. Y/n grabbed Shota's hands as she knew that what she would say would get Shota real mad.

"You know Aiya don't fight nobody unless they provoking her right? This little bastard was straight up glaring at Aiya when we got to her class. And then the teacher wants to blame Aiya and I swear Shota if we didn't have to come to this Festival she would've gotten dragged in front of all those babies,"

"Baby you're getting hot, look at me," Shota said as he used his quirk to cancel Y/n's quirk since she was unconsciously using it.

"Why wasn't this teacher paying attention to her class? She wants to blame Aiya and didn't even know what was happening? Yeah we gonna go to her school monday morning. I'll tell Nezu we gonna come in late." Shota said coldly, clenching his jaw.

Y/n huns in agreement. She kissed Shota's cheek and rubs his jaw, calming him down. "Save your anger for when we meet her teacher. Don't let Aiya see you like this baby,"