The park!~Mizukasa

Another request by XxTsukasa10MaxX! They have amazing ship ideas!

Plot:Mizuki and Tsukasa go to the park,nice and simple
______________________________________________

Mizuki POV:

  - Monday,12:37pm,Akiyama Household,living room -

"I'M SO BORED!"I complained.It was summer break, and I've done nothing but lay on the wooden living room floor in a T-shirt and a pair of shorts,sOoOoO fun."Do something productive."My older sister spoke up.I slowly turned my head towards her and frowned."Like what?"
"Go for a walk?"She got up and started digging through the freezer."It's too hot for that!"I grumbled,rolling over."I can't help you then."She shrugged tossing something at me.Apparently, I don't know how to catch as my hands were a second late, causing it to hit me square in the forehead.

"HOLY SHIT!"I cursed,holding my now paining and probably bruised forehead.Ouch,did she throw a fucking brick at me?!"MIZUKI!LANGUAGE!"Treating me like a child,yet again."Not even gonna ask if I'm okay?How cruel."I spoke dramatically.She rolled her eyes, and went back to her laptop.I sat up to see that a tub of vanilla icecream,was what she had thrown at me.Oh well,anything that cools me down!

-Monday,12:47pm,main street-

In the timespan of 10 minutes,my sister decided to kick me out to 'touch grass',but i managed to sneak my ice cream out with me.

I decided to just sit under a tree for a while. It's touching grass,right?

"GREETINGS FELLOW STUDENT!"An extremely loud voice bellowed right into my now aching ear.I swear everything wants to cause me pain today!I held the ear and faced the person who technically deafened me.Blond-ish hair and bright,orange eyes..familiar."Hello?Who are you?"I bluntly asked."You dont recognise me from the sports festival,I'll gladly reintroduce myself for you!"He got up and cleared his throat.Oh god,please, no more yelling,my ear can't take it!"ITS TENMA RIGHT?!"I interrupted,fortunately, before he could utter a word.

"Ah,yes!You are correct!My friends ditched me, so I was wondering if you would take the honour of being at the park with me!"He spoke with his obnoxiously loud voice."Yes,okay,fine!Just stop the damn yelling!"I said, getting up and walking with him.
_______________________________________________
Ice cream POV:

Damn,I was left on the fucking floor?!MIZUKI YOU TRAITOR!I DONT WANT BUGS ON ME!!COME BACK!
_________________________________________________

Tsukasa POV:

-Monday,1:05pm,Park-

I must say,the walk with Mizuki was quite nice!They and I talked about rather interesting topics!"Where to first?"I enquired loudly.They slightly winced but pointed at the flower garden.I didn't really want to destroy someone's property! "I'm sure they won't mind!"Mizuki smiled.

"Tsukass,come here!"They patted the free space in front of them.I sat down,letting myself have a confused expression.Mizuki was doing something with the flowers,guess I gotta trust the process!

-1:16pm-

They placed something atop of my head,and then some flowers atop of theirs."Matching flower crowns!"Mizuki giggled.I smiled slightly and started fidgeting,for once in my life,I didn't know what to say."YOU'RE BLUSHING!"They exclaimed.I quickly felt my face to reveal that it felt extremely hot!Before I knew it,they took a photo,laughing their head off!"H-hey!GET BACK HERE!DELETE THAT!!"I tried to get up as quickly as I could and started chasing after them.

After a while,the embarrassment had turned into pure joy, and we even started a game of tag.I suddenly felt a spark of pain on my back!"GOTCHA!I DON'T HAVE TO DELETE THE PHOTO NOW!HAHA!"They spoke triumphantly.I sighed."Mizuki...please!"I begged,it's embarrassing,I don't want that on their phone,I dont trust them!"I'm sending it to Rui!"Mizuki smirked.I whipped my head around to face them."Huh?NO!DON'T YOU DARE!"

"Aaaand sent!"They said proudly.I sighed in defeat."OI!WHAT.ARE YA DOIN IN MY FLOWER GARDEN?!?!?!??!"A elderly voice shrieked."RUN,BOY,RUN!"Mizuki started running,dragging me with them! The old was chasing us until he dropped his walking stick,tripping over,then faceplanting the floor.

"Is he dead?"I asked,peering at his unconscious body."He's still breathing Tsu!Now lets go!We'll apologise, LATER!"They said the 'apologise' part rather sarcastically."Hmm,let's go to the nearby cafe,I'm starving!"I suggested.They nodded and started walking,me following close behind.
______________________________________________

                                   -Fin-

Author note:I struggled thinking of a title, Lmao!😭 I'll update somewhere in the week!