Shopping!~Emurui & Mafumizu

Plot:They meet each other while shopping!

Pronouns=Emu-They/Them
Mizuki-They/She
Mafuyu-He/Him
Rui-He/It

Requested by ihhatepeoplee
_______________________________________________

Mafuyu POV:

-12:31pm,Saturday-

I stood awkwardly outside the mall.Mizuki had asked me out on a date to the mall,but they hadn't even shown up!Whats taking her so long?"IM HEEEEREEEE!"Yelled a voice,then something suddenly clung onto my back.I looked behind me, then down to see Mizuki grinning back up at me."Hellooooo!"They greeted.I sighed,knowing I wouldn't be able to get them off me."What took you so long?"I questioned,walking inside with them still on my back,having a piggyback I didn't consent to."I was texting my sister about something!" She chuckled.I rolled my eyes,sighing yet again.

-12:48pm-

"Where to first?"I asked them.They got off my back,gripping me by the arm and dragging me to the nearest designer clothing store.I froze slightly.All this stuff is gonna make my bank account pass away!"LET'S GO THERE FIRST!OH BUT LOOK AT THOSE CUTE DRESSES!"Mizuki squealed,running around the store.Unfortunatley,she never let go of my arm,so I was being dragged around the floor mercilessly,because I tripped and Mizuki didn't even give me a chance to get up!

-1:19pm-
Mizuki POV:

"OHH MY GOD MAFUYU I'M SO SORRY!I'M SORRY!"I repeatedly apologised,holding a cold water bottle on the bruise.His face was slightly bruised from having it hitting off a store floor for god knows how long."I-Its fine,calm down!"Mafuyu nervously chuckled,raising his hands slightly.I vigorously shook my head."NO, IT'S NOT!I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!I'LL GIVE YOU A PIGGYBACK AND TAKE YOU TO WHATEVER STORE YOU WANT!I'LL PAY!"I bribed for his forgiveness.He looked deep in thought and then caved in to my pleas."Okay..sure..."I smiled,Mafuyu stood on the bench to hop onto my back.

-1:23-

It was a struggle carrying bags and Mafuyu at the same time,but I managed!I stopped walking for a second to take a breather."You okay..?"Asked Mafuyu.I nodded,looking up to start walking again,until I noticed rather familiar people with pink and purple pair,with the pink one prancing around.They seemed to notice us and walk over.

"MAFUYU!!!MIZUKI!!!HELLO!!WONDAHOY!!"Screeched a small pink girl,running up to me and latching onto my leg.Now I had two people clinging onto my tired body.Great."Please excuse Emu,they're acting a little extra because they're hungry..."Chuckled Rui.I heard Emu suddenly gasp."LET'S GET FOOD TOGETHER!!!"She screamed.Mafuyu flinched slightly."Calm down,Mafuyu doesn't like shouting.."I told the pink mess.They nodded,sqeezing the life out of my leg.I swear I felt it go limp for a second!

-1:45pm,cafe-

"And then I say'leave that girl alone,mr.spider!'and then a big bang of WONDERHOY happens!"Emu explained.They wanted to tell me the entire script of WonderlandsxShowtime's next show!In their own way,of course!Mafuyu and Rui were making small talk at the counter,waiting to order our food.I giggled,clapping my hands."I can't wait to see it in action!I'm sure Mafuyu would love it too!"Emu's eyes lit up."WONDERHOI!"They squealed.At that moment,Rui and Mafuyu came back with our food."Enjoy!"They both chuckled.

-2:33pm-

Emu POV:

We were now outside at a local park!So wonderhoy!Mizuki and Mafuyu were being such wonderhoy girlfriends,hugging each other close on the bench,having a nap!"I envy them."Rui said sadly.I turned to it and tackled him into a giant wonderhoy hug!"Happy Rui!"I giggled,pinching his cheeks into a smile.I heard Mafuyu and Mizuki giggling with us!These are the most wonderhoy people I've ever met!!

Ichika POV:

-2:33pm-

I sat in a bush with Tsukasa and Shiho,watching the four to make sure everything went smoothly!"Oh yeah,where's your sister,Shiho?"Tsukasa randomly asked.Shiho stiffened slightly."I may or may not have left Shizuku in the mall..."She whispered.I facepalmed, and Tsukasa shook his head in disappointment."Whatever.Look!They're all getting along!"I whispered excitedly,Tsuakasa and Shiho got closer to me and looked in the direction I was."Mission accomplished!"Tsukasa grinned,high-fiving us.

But...

The Leo/Need song 'From Tokyo' suddenly blasted.Me and Tsukasa whipped our heads to face Shiho,who had gone pale.She looked at her phone."It's my sister.Decline the call, you stupid thing!"Shiho quietly cursed,punching her phone.She let out a sigh of relief,but relief was cut short,as they heard us and started walking over."Evacuate!Move,move,move!"I whispered in panick.The three of us crawled out of the bush and snuck to a different one.

Rui POV:

I looked through the bush."I'm not the only one who heard that,right?"I sighed,facing everyone else.Everyone shook their heads."It's probably nothing. Let's go back to the shop,I need supplies for my inventions!"I ran in the direction of the mall with everyone following."GUYS, WAIT!"Mizuki yelled as they were falling behind.

-Fin-
________________________________________________

Author note:Thanks for requesting this!Leave any requests on the request page!