Chapter 3: Escape the Libyans

Soon, the group were in radiation suits, Scooby in a custom yellow suit, Daphne in blue, and Brown in white. Brown was putting Plutonium into the car.

He opened something up to let loose some air and placed more plutonium in carefully and the two youngsters backed up as Brown puts the container lid back on.

"Okay," said Brown, "It's safe now."

Everyone took off their helmets, and Brown said, "Please don't loose that tape. I need that as a record."

Brown was about to climb in, when he said, "Oh, I almost forgot my luggage. Who knows if they got synthetic underwear in the future?"

"The future?" asked Daphne, "How far?"

"Maybe, 25 years," said Brown, "I've always wanted to see the future beyond my years, see the progress of man."

"Doctor Brown," said Daphne, "Look up the gang when you have the chance."

 "I will Daphne," said Brown.

He looked at the camera once more, and said, "I, Dr. Emmett Brown, am about to take a historic journey." He then stopped and he laughed aloud. "What am I thinking of? I almost forgot to bring extra plutonium. How did I ever expect to get back? One pellet, one trip. I must be out of my mind." He chuckled.

Just then, screeching was heard, and the three looked to see a Volkswagen van.

"Oh no," said Brown, "Run, GO!! SAVE YOURSELVES!!"

"Why? Who is it?" asked Daphne.

"IT'S THE ONE WHO I GOT THE PLUTONIUM FROM!!! THE LIBYANS!!!!"

"TERRORISTS!?!!" exclaimed Scooby.

The Libyans chanted in their native tongue, and one armed himself with a AK-17.

"SCOOBY, GET DOWN!!!"

Daphne tackled the Great Dane down, and Scooby coward in fear.

Brown then pulled out a revolver, and pointed it at the Libyans, only for it to not fire. He looked at it, and knew, there was nothing he could do. He held up his hands, and they shot him down.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!" cried Daphne.

"BROWN!!!" cried Scooby.

The Libyans then turned their attention to the other two, and were about to fire, only the gun was out of ammo.

"QUICK, INTO THE DELOREAN!!" said Daphne, as she and Scooby jumped inside.

Daphne put the petal to the metal, and took off.

The Libyans were not too far behind, and Scooby was freaking out

"HELP US!!! PLEASE!!!"

In his panic, Scooby accidentally turned on the time circuits, set for Nov. 5th, 1955.

Scooby was chattering very much, as he looked in the rear view mirror, and started to pant hard, and his breath fogged up the window. He then wrote the letters Y-I-K-E-S.

"Yikes?" asked Daphne, "Why yikes?"

She then noticed that the bad guys had a bazooka, ready to fire!!

"No!! We can out run them!!" said Daphne, as she shifted the gear.

They went faster, and faster, and soon, they hit 88 mph, and a flash of light enveloped them, and the parking lot was replaced with an open field.

Daphne then hit a scarecrow, and the two occupants screamed in fear.

The car crashed into it with a heavy impact, a wall of smoke and dust erupting from the roof and door of the barn, cows and chickens waking up from the impact.

That's what I call a country hit.

The family inside the farmhouse heard the loud crash coming from their barn. All the lights turn on, as they now made their way over towards the barn to see what had just happened. They walked over, opening the door, and they could see some kind of vehicle in the hay.

"What is it?" asked the wife, "What is it pa?"

"It looks like an airplane," said the husband, "Without wings."

"That ain't no airplane," said the son, pulling up a comic book. The cover had a spaceship very similar to the DeLorean.

Just then, the hatch opened up, then, a figure slowly rose up from the vehicle in a yellow suit with helmet on

Just then, the hatch opened up, then, a figure slowly rose up from the vehicle in a yellow suit with helmet on. The family screamed out, the figure taken aback, as they ran off back to their house.

"Was it something I did?" asked Scooby.

"Scooby, they've seen a car model far before it's period," said Daphne, "Stay here, I'll see if I can talk to them."

Daphne then walked out of the barn, and looked around, as Scooby got out of the suit.

"Um, sorry about your barn."

A gun shot was heard, and Daphne ducked.

"It's already mutated into human form!" The little boy shouted, pointing at Daphne as she ran back into the barn. "Shoot it!"

"We gotta move, now!!" said Daphne, as she closed her door, and Scooby closed his.

"Take that, you mutated son of a-!" The father yelled out, only for the DeLorean to burst out of the barn with a roar. The family yelled out and tried to shoot at the car, only for Daphne to inadvertently run over one of the two pines outside of the house."My pine! Why you-!" The man then aimed at the car, which blew off the mailbox which read Peabody as the DeLorean raced down the dirt road. "You space bastard! You killed my pine!" Old man Peabody yelled.