''The Start.''

Third person ;
Since Clyde had stolen the Stick Of Truth, Feldspar had to go on his side, The enemies side. Princess Kenny and Feldspar love each other so much, Sadly, Feldspar has to follow whomever holds the Stick Of Truth.

Craig's View:
"I have to follow whoever holds the Stick, Clyde has sadly taken it, I have to find a way to keep our relationship a secret Ken.", I said, Slowly holding princess Kenny's hand.
"Please do, I do not know what I'm going to do without you, Feldspar."
"Don't worry dear. You won't lose me." I rubbed her hand.
''Alright then.'' She sighed.
''I'm sorry my princess, I have to go now. The lord needs me.'' 
''It's fine, Feldspar, You may go.''
I bowed down to the blonde and kissed her hand, Then I walked away.

I went to The Lord Of Darkness's(Clyde) Kingdom, I spotted knives and swords being handed out by the soldiers. 
''Woah woah?!, What's going on?!'' I commented. 
''We're starting a war against Kupa keep.'' The Lord said to me.
''What?!, Why'' I inquire. 
''The wizard had attempted to take the Sick Of Truth.'' 
''Come on!, does  he have it?, No!, We don't need to usher in(start)  another fucking war. Clyde.''
''It's The Lord of Darkness to you.'' 
''Ugh.'' I walked away, Going to where I previously saw the princess. She was still there, but why?. I walked towards her, Gave her a surprise entrance, heh, I held her waist.
''Hello dear, why are you still here may I ask?''

"Oh!, Dear god, You scared me. I am here because The Wizard and The King of Elves were fighting on what ordnance to use..''
''Hah?!, ordnance?!. Those freaks.''
''Hey, Calm down, we're not going to use those modern(ect: guns, grenades)  ones.''
''I'm not going to fucking calm down!, They've used ordnance on us before. We all ended up fucked!, You have to stop them.''
''I'll try, I do not want to get hurt by one of them on accident though. Like last time..'' 

Last time(third person):
''Sir Cartman!, King Kyle!, Please stop!, Those weapons will hurt them!, it might cause death!, please.''
Cartman had slapped princess Kenny, he wanted her to stop nagging about it.
''..'' Princess Kenny had went quiet. She cried. 

Present(Craig's View):
''yeah..Im really sorry about that hun, I swear on my life, I wont let him do that to you ever again.''
''Thank you, Feldspar.''
''Call me Craig, dear.''
''Oh?, Alright, Craig, Heh.'' 
''I have to go now.'' 
''Alright, I'll see you later?''
''Yes. Bye now.'' I kissed her on the forehead and walked away.