''The War.''

Princess Kenny's View:
As I tied my hair into a pony tail, The wind blowing in my face, I walked with the group to The Lord of Darkness's Kingdom.
''Surrender!, Or you shall face the consequences of Kupa Keep Kingdom!'' King Kyle Shouted.
''Never!, Attack!'' the Lord of darkness yelled out. I saw Feldspar Or Craig. He was holding a bow, He had fear in his eyes as a arrow hit me in the chest from the back.

Craig's view:
My eye's filled with fear as I spotted Princess Kenny being shot by a arrow from the back. She collapsed to the ground. I couldn't handle it, I ran to her knowing I might get attacked By the soldiers of Kupa Keep. I held her hand, Looking at her in the eyes.
''.., Please!, Don't die on me!, Dear please!, I need you with me. Please.'' I cried out. Everything went silent for a moment. everybody could hear my sobs.
''Please. Don't leave me. I need you.''
''Ey?!, What's going on?!'' The wizard of Kupa Keep and turned around and saw princess Kenny on the ground. The silence taking over. The loud sound of wind taking over after it. I had held Princess Kenny in my arms. Picking her up and rushing her to the healing room of the Darkness kingdom.

Warrior Stan had walked in after me,
''Is she okay?!, please tell me she is. She's too important to die. I knew she shouldn't have came.''
''., it's none of your business. But, she's okay.'',
''.., Thank god.''
''Why do you care anyways?.''
''I care because she's not on the princess, she's my friend. I'd do anything for her, I swore I'd protect her. But I didn't..''
''Hah!, You?, protect her?!, No. You couldn't, only I can protect her.''
''Well, you weren't there either were you?.''
''Shut up!, I wasn't paying attention okay. Just leave.''
''No, Im not going to leave, Im going to stay here with her.''
''No, you will not. I will, Now get OUT!.''
''No.''
"I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!. ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING?!.''
''DON'T CALL ME STUPID, I JUST WANT TO CARE FOR HER!, WHY ARE YOU SO, SO FUCKING ANNOYING!''
''Ugh. Fine. Just, don't do anything. I'll be here watching.''
''Okay.'' I walked away from the hurt blonde. Stan walked towards her and held her hand. I went silent as he rubbed it gently. I felt rage, it showed in my eyes, I balled my hands feeling like I wanted to thrash him.
"Can you stop?.'' A tone of anger in my voice.
''Heh?!, Stop what?!.''
''Doing that to her hand. It's irritating.''
''Why do you care?, Are you her fucking boyfriend or something?.''
''In fact I am.''
''Oh?. How so?.''
''The fuck do you mean how so?!, I am her boyfriend.''
''I can expose you to everybody. you're not supposed to be dating her.''
''k, expose me. not like I care.''
''Okay then. You'll see.''
"Okay?, I don't fucking care, You think I care Stan?!, No I fucking don't."
Princess Kenny woke up, I felt my heart warming up as I saw her Blue ocean eye's open. I've never changed emotions that fast, hah.
I ran to the bed she was resting on.
''Huh?,, Stan?.. Why are you here?.'' She commented.
''Do you want him here?, I didn't invite him here.''
''Yeah, keep him here please.''
I went silent. Why would Princess Kenny want him here. He's just a stupid warrior that would do anything to get to her.
''oh, Okay, fine then.'' I felt my heart getting taken over by rage again, God, I hate Stan. Why does he have to be here?!.

Third person View:
Craig was filled with rage. He HATED Stan with all his force. He just wanted to punch him in the face. But, he didn't because of Princess Kenny, she was too sweet to start a fight near her.
"Craig?" Princess Kenny Said.
"Yes dear?., Sorry, I zoned out."
"Oh. Alright. Anyways, Is the war still going on?."
"Yes, Sadly, It is."
"Oh, Is anybody hurt?"
"I don't know" Stan and Craig had Spoke at the same time.
Craig was irritated that Stan had answered her When nobody spoke to him.

Craig's view:
"Stan, Be quiet, nobody spoke to you. "
"Why do you fucking hate me for no reason at all?!."
"HEH?!. no reason?!. NO FUCKING REASON?!. YOU'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET WITH MY GIRL FRIEND FOR MONTHS, AND YOU KNEW WE WERE DATING, DON'T LIE."
"Fine, I knew."
"You literal bastard."
"What can I say?. You don't deserve her." He shrugged.
I was filled with rage again. I wanted to thrash him. But I couldn't as long as princess Kenny was there. It was so annoying, Erm, not princess Kenny, i mean that Stan is annoying.

After  a while I got told princess Kenny can stay with me at the Kingdom I work for. Of course Cartman didn't let me, but princess Kenny convinced him.
  I was happy that princess Kenny could stay with me now. I love her with all my soul and heart. I shall love her forever, I mean it.