''Will you marry me?.''

Craig's View:
I've been waiting for this for a long time. I had a ring in my pocket. I new this time would come. But not just yet.
I walked to princess Kenny hugging her, she gently put her head on my shoulder, I held her waist, putting my head into her neck. Gently stroking her waist.
"i missed you." she said to me in a soft quiet tone.
"i missed you too, hun, but you know i have stuff to do."
"do you Have to?." she asked.
"yes, i do, I'm so sorry, i promise I'll spend time with you later."
"hm, alright."
i kissed her on the Head, Still gently rubbing her waist,
"i love you."
"i love you too dear."
she kissed me on cheek where she could reach. she was short compared to me. she is 5ft while I'm 6ft, kinda funny right?.
"Hmh, you're really short."
"you're just tall."
she clinged onto me. Hiding her face from embarrassment.
"aww, you're so cute when you're Embarrassed~" I teased her.
"Shut up!, it's not cute."
"Hm?, trying be tough huh?, Hah, well it won't work, You're as adorable as a kitten."
she went red, it was cute how embarrassed she gets easily.
"I'm not."
"what ever you say dear."
She fell asleep while clingy onto me. i took her to my room in the kingdom.
(authors note: This is where it's not a game, it's an actually kingdom.)
I sat her on my bed and Layed down next to her, gently cuddling her so she won't wake up.

(when she woke up a couple hours later.):
"Craig?.., Where am i?."
"you're in my room darling."
"Oh, I assume i fell asleep?."
"Yeah, you did."
"Hm, I'm still slightly tired though."
"you may sleep if you wish to."
"no thank you dear."
"Are you sure?."
"yes, I am."
"If you say so.", i kissed her, She put her head on my chest, I rubbed her back,
"are you okay, Darling?."
"yes, thank you for asking."
"I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time. Could you please get up?." ,
she got up. i got up after her, I kneeled down, Pulled the box with the ring in it out of my pocket. i sighed.
"Kenny, I've been wanting to ask you this for a long time. will you marry me?."

...