My Sweetest Angel

Hello! I am here to say that I do not own the plot of the first season of this story! The original owner is Fiy_Chii and I got permission to make a season two to this plot! It may not match the story or plot completely and my grammar or wording might be off, but we are two separate people, so if you don't like something that is in this story/plot or if I had made a mistake, please inform me in a polite way, thank you! (English is my third language so do not judge me! Sorry!) Also read, Notice Me, before this so it makes more sense.

================================================================================

Yuji Itadori, a boy who is now 18, and in his last year of high school. Yuji is a very bright and fun person to be around. It'll almost seem like nothing bad has ever happened in his life. Right? Well, wrong.. Yuji actually lost his lover, his first ever lover, now that might seem like something small, but no. It's worse, his lover had died in front of his eyes, his very own eyes, and it had scarred him permanently. He has been rejecting everyone who asks him out as he had made a promise to come back again to be with Yuji. So Yuji waited for Sukuna, yes, Sukuna Ryomen, to come back and be with him as part of their promise. It may seem dumb, and useless, but Yuji had faith in Sukuna. 

"It's just.. It's been two years Yuji, you can't just keep rejecting people because of a dumb pro-" "It's not dumb! You're dumb Megumi!" Yuji cuts Megumi off, annoyed as both him and Nobara wouldn't stop nagging him about the promise that he and Sukuna had made two years ago. "Okay, fine, again from the start. Listen Yuji, you can't keep rejecting people because of a promise you had made with Sukuna.. two years ago, and keep this up, you'll be single till the end of college, -if you plan on going to one..-" Megumi whispered the last part. They have been at this for the last seven months, Yuji had rejected over 100 people, just to wait for someone who is.. Gone..  "Yuji this is insane! You reject so many girls!" "And boys." "Yes and boys like what Megumi said! You can't keep this up forever! He's dead!" Nobara forced herself to say it. "Yes I can and watch me!" Yuji said stubbornly as tears formed. "Yuji-" Nobara tried to attempt to apologize realizing what she had just said, and hit a nerve on Yuji. Yuji stormed off, "Yuji! Wait! I'm sorry!" Nobara yelled as she tried to catch up, she ran towards the door, which Yuji slammed open, and lost him, "He must've ran off.." Maki says, Nobara and Maki were couples for the last year, and Megumi started to date Toge, just about 2 weeks ago. But Yuji, being the stubborn one he is, rejected everyone. Still single. Yuji ran down the halls as tears were flowing down uncontrollably. *How could she have said that to me?!* Yuji thought before bumping into someone. When Yuji looked him, he was left speechless, *Pink hair? Tattoos? Large body, and.. his name.. I need to know his name!* Yuji thought, "Ah! Sorry! Uhm.. are you new here?" Yuji asks, as he tries to hold his shock in his voice. "Yes." the man answered coldly and short. Yuji couldn't help but reach for his necklace that had the letter S on it for comfort, not used to him being cold. "I'm Yuji Itadori! What's your name?" Yuji asks, hoping it was what he was hoping for, "Sukuna Ryomen.. the hells with you? You keep trembling.." Sukuna asks, as he scowls at the sight in front of him. "Sorry, you just.. remind me of-" "Yuji! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" Nobara was cut off from shock as she stopped in her tracks to see Sukuna. Following along with Megumi and Maki. In case she hits another nerve by accident. "Sukuna?!" Nobara yells out. "Who the fu- no that isn't important, how the hell do you know my name?!" Sukuna asks, disturbed. "Sorry about them.. let me show you around if you're new. Yeah?" Yuji says, before shooting a glare at the group to not mess things up between him and Sukuna right now, as tears are still flowing out, without Yuji realizing. Yuji felt a sharp pain in his left hand flinching before moving his hand away to see a cut from him griping onto the sharp ends of the S. "Ow!" Yuji blurts out before shaking his left hand violently, and using it as a chance to shoo the others away. Which the trio caught on quite quickly before sprinting away. "You okay?" Sukuna asks, before smacking himself in the face, "Forget what I said, yeah, show me around.. brat." Sukuna hesitates to call Yuji brat, but reluctantly says it anyways. Yuji just looked but suddenly smiling, "Sure!". Their tour lasted for about an hour, and don't worry, Yujis friends informed their teachers about Yuji giving a tour for a new student. "And this is the orchestra room. Oh wait let me show you somewhere!" Yuji says as he drags Sukuna, which shocked him as he wasn't sure how someone as small as him could drag him, or even pull him an inch from where he's standing. "The most quiet and abandoned place you can find!" Yuji swings open a door to show an empty abandoned classroom, but it had small decorations like a tent, made from blankets, with lights that were plugged into the plug so it is always lit. "It's been abandoned so me and my friends hang out here, if you want, or when you lonely and want to be in a quiet place just come here!" Yuji says brightly, "Yeah.. I don't think it's going to be quiet when you're in this room brat.." Sukuna says. "Brat is a rude nickname you know.." Yuji says before pouting, kinda hurt. "Then what, you want me to call you, My Sweetest Angel?" Sukuna says teasingly not knowing he just hit a nerve, Yuji was frozen in shock, eyes wide open, as tears started to flow out. "Hey! Hey brat you okay? I won't call you that anymore." Sukuna says panicking as Yuji just bursts out crying out of no where, Yuji was then shaken out of his state before apologizing, "Sorry! It's just memories!" Yuji says before bowing multiple times. "Yeah I'm not calling you that anymore if you're gonna cry every time like that." Sukuna says before sighing, only to be slightly shocked when Yuji replied with, "I'd.. prefer if you'd call me that actually.." as silence was heard, Sukuna broke it and said, "If you insist.. My Sweetest Angel." before giving a quick peck on the forehead, "It's to make you feel better.. nothing else." Sukuna reassure Yuji before walking off like nothing happened. Before turning a corner, and leaning against the wall breathing unevenly and he repeatedly asks himself, *What did I just do?! Why would I kiss him?! Why did I call him My Sweetest Angel?! What is going on with me!* meanwhile with Yuji, he is having a full on panic attack, face flushed red, hands over face before muttering, "H- he- he k- kissed m- me. He kissed me.." while placing his right index finger on his forehead where Sukuna had just kissed. Both were having a full on panic attack not knowing what just happened, but for Sukuna, just slightly, it felt.. somehow.. Right? As Sukuna just calmed himself down, he couldn't stop thinking of Yuji. Blushing before getting himself together as the bell just rang and people are coming out of the classroom.

Authors note ;D

Hi! Hope this was good! I did try my absolute best trying to copy the writing and grammar style of the original author of, Notice me, which is Fiy_Chii. And if I mess up, or something I will fix the mistake as soon as possible. Thank you! Once again, English is my Third Language! Bye!

(Updated)