Annoyed

Hello, I read back earlier today, the first chapter, and saw a few mistakes. Sorry about that! I will make sure to not make mistakes in this chapter like last time lol I was very embarrassed when I saw the mistakes in the first chapter. Hopefully this chapter can make it up to you guys :) And once again I apologize dearly if I do make any mistakes, I am pointing out once more, English is my third language, I repeat third language! Also I'm sorry if I reply to your messages late or comments, currently my WIFI is out and I have to use my phone hotspot to do this because I use my computer to type. Thank you for reading, now lets get onto the real story. (Also I am listening to Kaikai Kitan for inspiration. I also fixed the WIFI problem, cause I am smart and my parents gave up, yeah I can't even believe that I fixed our WIFI problem, like for real? Anyways enjoy!) 

Sukuna was walking down the halls, people came out, left and right, and he walked past a group of girls, they jumped on him, "Hey~ you new?" a girl said, another one then says, "Wanna go somewhere and ditch class, they'll let you off because your new you know~" *Sluts* was what Sukuna thought before shaking them off and walking away. *Much prefer Yuji jump me like tha- What the fuck?!* Sukuna stopped in his tracks realizing what he just said. *The hell's wrong with me today..* Sukuna groaned before walking to his class, *Anatomy.. when did I sign up for this class again?* Sukuna attempted to focus on something else other then the kiss. Which clearly did not work because as soon as he walked into class, he thought of the kiss immediately when he saw Yuji, his face flushed crimson red before he walked into the far corner of class hoping that Yuji wouldn't notice him being in the same class as him. *God.. how did I forget.. I have the same classes as him.. ALL of the classes I have is with him. Why did life do me so dirty.* Sukuna complained in his head before attempting to cover his face when some people stared at him whispering. *I beg of what ever holy spiritual being, even though I am not christian.. just don't let Yuji notice me.. make him forget that we have the same classes..* Sukuna thinks before blushing when the kiss came back into his mind. Sukuna was clearly flustered and confused of what he had done earlier, and just silently yanking his hood down to cover his red face. "Anyways so yeah, I showed Sukuna around, and I even invited him to our secret place whenever he's lonely or something!" Yuji voice starts to get closer as he explains what he did with Sukuna. "Oh yeah I just remembered that I have all of the same classes as him, I wonder where he is." Yuji says not realizing Sukuna right behind him, Megumi seeing the figure flinch when he heard Yuji talking about classes but just shrugged it off. "That's cool, anything else happened?" Megumi asks his attention still on the figure that freezes as soon as that question came up. "Uhmm, anything else? Uhh, oh yeah! He cal-" Yuji stopped talking before his voice starts to tremble and becoming red. Yuji just remembered the kiss. Yujis words were barley understood by Megumi, the only words he heard from the flustered Yuji was, he and me. Sukuna on the other hand knew what Yuji was talking about. "Change the subject! Change it! Change, change, change!" Yuji says shaking Megumi violently, before Nobara pulls him away to save Megumi's braincells. "Jesus Yuji! What the hell?!" Nobara complains before pulling the chair next to Sukuna, ignoring the flinch that Sukuna gave off at the sudden movement next to him, before abruptly forcing Yuji to sit next to Sukuna. Sukuna was now doomed. There was no way Yuji would've not noticed him by now, "So Yuji. Tell us clearly, so we can understand, we're not changing the subject anytime soon." Nobara says forcing Yuji to spill the beans. "I- I.. he.. kissed me.." Yuji muttered out, as Sukuna tries to not shake violently, and simply pinches himself. "What?!" Nobara and Megumi says in sync, "Like just a small peck on the forehead you know. He- he also called me.. his Sweetest Angel." Yuji explains. Nobara just stares at Yuji, then to the slightly shaking hooded figure next to Yuji, before leaning over to Megumi whispering -How much do you wanna bet that that's Sukuna right there..- Megumi also leaned in whispering -Most definitely Sukuna.- Nobara and Megumi continued to whisper to each other until Yuji asked, "What are you guys talking about?", Megumi stared at Sukuna, then Yuji. As Nobara stated that it was none of his business. Sukuna could feel Megumi's stare all over him and attempted to ignore it. "We're gonna go back to our seat, talk to him while your at it." Nobara says before pointing at Sukuna. Sukuna slightly jolted from his seat, facing the complete opposite of Yuji, hoping that he didn't realize it was him. "Hey Sukuna." Yuji says, "It's pretty obvious, I'm not that dumb." Yuji continues and Sukuna growls in frustration. "Psh, whatever." Sukuna says before taking out his phone to scroll through Instagram. "Oh, you also have Instagram? Lets follow each other." Yuji says before taking his phone out. Sukuna just rolls his eyes before handing over his phone. Yuji takes this chance to take Sukunas phone number as well before handing back the phone to Sukuna. "I'll message you mk?" Yuji says, Sukuna reluctantly says "Yes.". Then class started. As they were learning Sukuna couldn't help just give Yuji a few side glances here and there. Every once in a while, he couldn't help it, Yuji looked so attractive. Sukuna sighed silently before focusing so he doesn't get bad grades. Yuji looked over at Sukunas paper, to see beautiful hand writing, Yuji couldn't help but giggle a bit when he saw Sukuna doodling, it was adorable in his defense. Sukuna looked at Yuji at that exact moment to and groan in embarrassment before erasing it. Yuji gave a small pout because the doodle was cute, but just went back to paying attention. The bell rang, and it was lunch, Sukuna took his things to leave as quickly as possible but Yuji wouldn't allow that and tugged on Sukunas sleeve pulling Sukuna back into the chair as Megumi and Nobara walks over. "Wanna go get lunch?" Megumi asks Sukuna who just looks at the trio and just shrugs before Yuji pulls him out of his seat and drags him to a convenient store. "What are you getting guys?" Yuji asks, "Sushi!" Nobara says, "Onigiri." Megumi says, "With Tuna?" "Red beans." Yuji nods before asking Sukuna what he wants. "Hm?" Sukuna asks confused, "What do you want?" Yuji asks once more. Sukuna was visibly confused before Nobara explains, "He's treating you." which Sukuna just says, "I don't eat lunch or breakfast." Sukuna just stares at the trio who was visibly disturbed, "One meal per day?!" Nobara says, "Do you eat like an entire buffet or something?" Megumi nods in agreement and Yuji looks at Sukuna with a questionable face. "No.. I eat the normal amount, a bowl of rice, and some vegetables, maybe once in a while a small bag of chips." Sukuna says shrugging. "How are you so big.." Megumi asks visibly confused. "Cause I work out unlike you two.." Sukuna answers the obvious. "Not even a doughnut?" Yuji asks. "No." Sukuna says. "I don't like doughnuts.." Yuji sighs before getting two small cups of ramen, "You're going to eat whether you like it or not Sukuna." before paying and handing Sukuna a cup of ramen. "I sai-" "I don't care.." Yuji says before pouring hot water into the cup, and letting it set. -Don't anger him too much.. it's clear he's already annoyed.. he becomes ruthless if angered more then that.- Nobara warns before enjoying her sushi.

Sorry if I made some grammar mistakes in this! Like I said English is my third language. As well as if this isn't as interesting at the first chapter ToT this really isn't my writing style but I try! I am also immensely sleep deprived for the last 5 months including ever since summer break! I have been getting 2-6 hours of sleep and I am very tired! So if it is shabby I will try to fix it the next day! Sorry again for any grammar or spelling mistakes, English is my third language! Have a good day guys! And stay healthy!