Oh? Whats this? (AN's)

Hi. Yeah, I'm suddenly back. So if you check me recent updates you can see that most of them(the ones I wrote) was last update a WHILE ago. And by a while, I mean like- more than 6 months ago.

The last time I updated ANY story/chapter in a story was actually in August 9 2023. The time I'm posting this is actually March 14 2024. Or the time I'm writing this.

But I will say this now, I don't actually know where I disappeared off to. I have about 18-20 drafts of different unpublished stories.

Now it's not only limited to jujutsu kaisen, but possibly bleach and one piece and more. I would love recommendations for anime and genres of what you guys want.

Like for GoYuu, I'm not sure if ANYONE still wants more of that, but I'll definitely make more if it's popular. Or maybe itafushi, which is also cute.

I'm also thinking of some one piece ones but any one piece watchers. Please recommend me some ships. What I have in plan is Y/N and some popular fan ships.

I might come back in the summer, but when I do, I will attempt to make as much time as possible, as for school days. I'm not sure how or what, but I will update the drafts and if I do publish a story. Please understand that English is actually my 3rd language and I am probably not the best on it.

Thank you for reading, and drink some water and eat food. Take care of yourselves and go outside to interact with others. Stay safe and healthy everyone :).