The Four Lords

"The man is of no use real use to anyone else, and my daughters do so love entertaining foreigners. The girl on the other hand, I can make her the best of the maids. Furthermore, I can assure you If you entrust the mortals to house Dimitrescus, My daughters and I shall deliver to you the finest cups of the man's slaughtered blood" I hear a woman speaking as my eyes start to open and this creature comes up observing me and I then hear a high pitched voice "Out of the way ugly I want to see!" some doll comes up to me giggling 'what the fuck is that an Annabell knockoff?!' I tilt my head at her confused as I look down seeing my hands are tied and Ethan is near me. "Oooh I like her!" the doll pulls on my hair. "they're both awakeeeeee" she yells interrupting Heisenberg, "Shut the fuck up!" he yells making the doll run away to a figure in a black gown sitting on her lap and I feel a bit bad for the doll. "What...? Where...?" I hear Ethan whisper as I stay quiet "You mean you'll screw around with them in private? give me the man and I'll put on a show where everybody can enjoy " Heisenberg says and Lady Dimitrescu quickly says something else "Ugh, so gauche. What do we care for bread and circuses? the manthings suffering is assured, regardless." "Yack yack as the man's dick is cut off in the castle blah blah blah" Heisenberg interrupts Lady Dimitrescu.

"I've heard all your arguments. Some of you were less persuasive than others but I've made my choice." Mother Miranda begins, her voice surprisingly soft. "but I've made my decision. Heisenberg, the man's fate is in your hands and as for the girl, Donna you shall be in charge of her until I say otherwise, you may do what you please with her but do not kill her just yet." She says as I turn to the woman in the black gown, 'That must be Donna' The doll squeals happily as the lady turns to me, my head is pounding and my vision is still a bit blurry as I groan in pain. "Hell no! You aren't separating me and y/n over my dead body!" Ethan yells and some lords glare at him. I chuckle a bit but it gets interrupted by a cough. The tall lady and Heisenberg start arguing and Heisenberg approaches Ethan and next thing I know he slams his hammer right in front of Ethan into the ground as he starts counting down and Lycans approach.

"No! Ethan, run!" I yell as I try running towards Ethan but Lady Dimitrescu picks me up easily by the back of my jacket lifting me into the air and holding me there, I try getting down but it's no use she's too strong. "It's gonna be okay y/n! we'll meet again! And I'll find Rose then were both getting out of here!" Ethan yells as he jumps down into the hole. "Ethan!" I yell out but I get no response back and I stare in disbelief, my breathing fast as the lady turns to Donna. Slowly lowering me down "I believe this belongs to you." She says putting me down fully. Donna stands up and I notice how tall she is. 'damn how tall is this fucking family?' I'm standing there in pure shock as the doll tries talking to me but I completely ignore her. The donna girl grabs my arm gently as she starts walking with me out of this council area, without saying a word. 'she must be the calmest of her family'

TIMESKIP

We arrive at her house and it's filled with dolls and I mean FILLED. She finally lets go of my arm as she locks the door behind me. The doll begins to talk"Here are the rules, you will call me MISS Angie and you must do whatever I tel-" "I don't care." I say interrupting the doll. "Excuse me?!" the doll yells before she runs off, then Donna grabs my arm once again, 'uh oh is she mad?' but she just leads me up the stairs into a room, "You'll be sleeping in here..." she finally speaks, her voice is quiet and raspy. I nod and she leaves, and I flop down onto my bed. 'this is gonna be a long few days' I close my eyes and eventually fall asleep.